return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
hangover/substance cures
View this Thread in Original format
pagaille21
K, worst monday of my life, hangover not substance, but it was killa.
drunk heaps of water which is sposed to help, but i swear my head could have slayed a walrus.
Need outside ideas on how to cure hangovers/coming down!
cheers
inconspicuous
alt.

no, I'm not posting the link.
kid nyce
anything with electrolytes, try orange gatorade
Silky Johnson
The idea of "curing" a hangover is a myth. The only thing that can even remotely help, besides time, is water. Most of the symptoms associated with a hangover are caused by dehydration. So drink lots of water while you wait for the next day to come. A couple ibuprofen never hurt anybody either.
trewqy
lots of water and EAT. Eat lots of carbs and something with lots of sugar, ur body needs sugar .Drink limejuice or something..always helped me.
Mr.Mystery
I always drink water/juice just before I go to bed. Not that that's going to help you now.
david.michael
Water and ibuprofen before going to bed, water and ibuprofen when I wake up. Easy.
Slylee
smoothie + sex

/thread
narcism
vegemite :D
Trance Nutter
Drinking water before I go to bed never helps me.

Cold showers help cos I always feel hot and gunky, but I found the best thing to eat the next day is icecream. I've got a box of vanilla ice cream slabs in my freezer almost permenantly nowadays. Its pretty much the only thing I can eat that doesn't make me feel like crap, easy to eat, cool and sugary. Works a treat for me

pagaille21
OK, good replys so far. i went down the street and bought some ibuprofen :) lol
what about like habits, or special clothes u wear? lol
i sink into trackies, what bout u?
Trancealot
I say just sleep longer tha usual. Less time I sleep like being forced to wake up for work or various reasons with less than 6 hrs of sleep. This short period of sleep is has caused me to have that bad hangouver feeling and I have thrown up for the next few hrs. Having water in those cases help with no food until feeling better. By the time you starve yourself from being sick and drinking water by nightimte you'll be back to your regular self and want to hitup the nearest tacobell with no liquor for the next few days:cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement