return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

What happened to Tini Martini Thursday's?
View this Thread in Original format
rktyr
Is it still going on? Are you guys on some sort of break? It feels weird to not be hungover/still drunk on friday morning.
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by rktyr
Is it still going on? Are you guys on some sort of break? It feels weird to not be hungover/still drunk on friday morning.

You're in luck my friend, was gonna announce it once we got the flyers printed, but starting June 7th we're starting a weekly Thursday event at Vision. Going to be a little earlier so everyone can get a few hours of sleep and it'll have appetizers and $3 domestics with no cover and no dress code. You will be very happy with the opening lineup. ;)
rktyr
Awesome! Congrats Andy and everyone else that's involved. I'll be there on June 7th for sure!
D&GGIRL
Looking forward to this!
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by rktyr
Awesome! Congrats Andy and everyone else that's involved. I'll be there on June 7th for sure!

Thanks man! It's Omar & me doing this with A LOT of help from some great friends & DJs, many of them TAs.
Blizwar2
This was going to die so I felt that I needed to drag it up from the depths of no-where.

I didn't even read it
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement