return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
E-Bay Stalking.
View this Thread in Original format
extulas
Ok, If you have alot of money to throw around. And your pissed off at the guy who outbid you at the last moment (I think we all HATE that!) Well, This is a way to do it. If you look search, You can find by bidder. No, If you have a freind who trust you, And will let you use his\her name. Take that advantage, Just dont get them negative feedback. Now. Search for the person who out bid you. And for the next few weeks constantly bid on items they are. Just so they loose. The reason to have a freinds name is so you dont make it obvious. Use yours once, Theirs once, On and off. Until they catch on to the idea. And then you will get hate mail from them. And then you respond by saying. "Sucks doesnt it?" Or something of that nature. I am working on my first second one now. And its beccoming alot of fun, Because I have won a bunch of things I realy like, That he lost because he bid on a Push record at the last 5 seconds. Try it out, Its kinda fun :) ;) :D :stongue:
davinox
that's really dumb.

too much money/free time.
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by extulas
Ok, If you have alot of money to throw around. And your pissed off at the guy who outbid you at the last moment (I think we all HATE that!) Well, This is a way to do it. If you look search, You can find by bidder. No, If you have a freind who trust you, And will let you use his\her name. Take that advantage, Just dont get them negative feedback. Now. Search for the person who out bid you. And for the next few weeks constantly bid on items they are. Just so they loose. The reason to have a freinds name is so you dont make it obvious. Use yours once, Theirs once, On and off. Until they catch on to the idea. And then you will get hate mail from them. And then you respond by saying. "Sucks doesnt it?" Or something of that nature. I am working on my first second one now. And its beccoming alot of fun, Because I have won a bunch of things I realy like, That he lost because he bid on a Push record at the last 5 seconds. Try it out, Its kinda fun :) ;) :D :stongue:

theres a word for people like you. Im just trying to think what that word is. oh yea, thats it "PRICK"

u sad sad little person. So what if someone outbid u at the last minute. Thats what ebay is all about. If uve got time to stalk someone on ebay then thats just really sad and gay.
tranceDJ
Hey, ever hear of that thing on EBay where you specify how much yer willing to spend on an item and it automatically bids up to that amount when you get outbid...shoulda used that.
JdDark
quote:
Originally posted by extulas

i hope the next item i bid on is one of yours :)

cuz ill screw u over so hard, that u wont dare to go anywhere near a computer

IDIOT
PSi
You are pathetic extulas.

later
PSi
Nightmonger
Sorry but i think it's not really an intelligent behaviour :o
Don't you have anythin better to do ? Really ? :rolleyes:
lMIlk
man don't expect to be the only bidder in an auction
Juricimo
uh-oh.....yeah....great idea!:stongue:
hmmmm.....right.....

<-- anyone want a cold one???:D

>JM<
sharpeye00
i got outbid once on something i really wanted at the last couple seconds but i let it slide. sure i was a little pissed at the guy but i didnt get paranoid over it and go and bother the guy even though he might of deserved it.

extulas
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
that's really dumb.

too much money/free time.

Im a network administrator, So, Yea, I do spend alot of time on a computer and I do make good money, Nothing wrong with it. :stongue: :p
extulas
quote:
Originally posted by PSi
You are pathetic extulas.

later
PSi

Thanks!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement