return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Tip of your hat or wag of your finger at...
View this Thread in Original format
SuspicionVandit
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
?

are you hyped to see the anti-zombie?
SpecialedXL
yes!!!! love all the zombie movies, i cant waite to see it
Orbax
that genre holds no appeal to me
bas
Tip of the hat. I'm stoked, but my main concern is that this movie will go the way of The Fast and The Furious. The first one was underground and indie-ish and the 2nd one blew goats when it got a bigger budget. Dear 28 Weeks Later...please don't suck. Thanks in advance.
TazZ-erT
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Tip of the hat. I'm stoked, but my main concern is that this movie will go the way of The Fast and The Furious. The first one was underground and indie-ish and the 2nd one blew goats when it got a bigger budget. Dear 28 Weeks Later...please don't suck. Thanks in advance.

+1
chach

shame on you if you dont see this movie
bas
quote:
Originally posted by SpecialedXL
tip of the hat

quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
wag of the finger

C'mon guys get with it here :rolleyes:
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by bas

Boyle isn't directing :/.
He is working (finishing, post-production, i dunno) on Sunshine, which looks like (on paper) a complete rip-off of The Core, except the script is filled with a ton of dialogue on philosophy and commentary on eco-awareness / mother earthhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_(2007_film)
MeLLyMeL
lol suspicion.

i love ur avatar and love any Colbert references since he is my God.

But I never saw part 1 .. I don't even think it will matter.

Guess it get a tip of the hat since the bf will prob wanna see it.
Enigmatic XTC
quote:
Originally posted by SpecialedXL
yes!!!! love all the zombie movies, i cant waite to see it

Its not technically a zombie movie. And it will be awesome. I'm excited.
Definite tip of the hat.

tubularbills
i saw the trailer for this. and it looks good. i never saw the first one. makes me want to now. we'll see.
Frenchie
Need to see it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement