return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
childhood pics
View this Thread in Original format
gehzumteufel
post them! i dont have any since i got kicked out but ill get one from my grandparents.
Demoted
go chill in your own damn hool and stay outta mine.
Frenchie
what is a chilhool? Do you mean childhood?
gehzumteufel
thread title fixed! lol
igottaknow
pedo bear patiently waits behind a bush
Slylee
That’s funny I actually have 3 huge photo albums with me today at work of all my baby pictures and my sister’s because I’m having copies made at kinkos today. I bought a really nice picture frame, one of those huge ones with slots for a bunch of different pictures and I’m putting in a bunch of mine and my sister’s baby picture’s in there for my mom for mother’s day. I’ll post them later.

My sister was way cuter than me lol. I look like a ing boy when I was little. Stupid dad wanted a son too bad. Haha
dj tek
sux i lost all my pics from 18 - 22...
chach
repost :o

remember vivid it failed miserably... i think i was the only one to post a pic in it

igk remembers, :nervous:

:wtf:
SuspicionVandit
heres me turning into a douche
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
That’s funny I actually have 3 huge photo albums with me today at work of all my baby pictures and my sister’s because I’m having copies made at kinkos today. I bought a really nice picture frame, one of those huge ones with slots for a bunch of different pictures and I’m putting in a bunch of mine and my sister’s baby picture’s in there for my mom for mother’s day. I’ll post them later.

My sister was way cuter than me lol. I look like a ing boy when I was little. Stupid dad wanted a son too bad. Haha

lol the childhood crush thread just made me start this. its funny to see the pics of how kids dressed, looked, and their hygiene and then see how they look now.

lücid
chach
scary
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement