return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > Site Suggestions

Re-arranging of forums
View this Thread in Original format
Ian
Just thinking, with all the people joining to post id threads in md etc, would it be feasible to make the unknown tracks & tracklist forums sub-forums of MD, ie. while they're also in the usual place, they'll always be visible to people when they open MD too, like the toty forums are often. Might just save a bit of mod time ?
Mr.Mystery
Worth a bump.
SuspicionVandit
i'm inclined to agree.
Ian
to show, it'd be more like this

the number of ppl who join (or older members who call that they never knew about ut or it gets no views) to post tunes for id is huge esp now youtube gives them a chance to post samples easier. this would solve the problem, post it in the right forum or have the thread deleted, not moved. imo it'd work :)
isoterra
i'd like to second this idea. the amount of id threads in MD is getting plain annoying
inconspicuous
I hadn't thought about it like that--I figured you just meant putting those two at the very top of the front page. I like the idea, but it's also something to consider that it would greatly increase the traffic to MD, in general, because, for instance, all the ASOTites would have to go through there on the way to the tracklistings. I don't know whether this would be better or worse, but it's something to consider.
Project-K
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...27&forumid=5&s=

Oh sure when I post it everyone ignores it but now ian posts it and everyone's like OH SPLENDID IDEA SIR, I DO CONCUR, I TIP MY HAT TO THEE, OH YOU INEXORABLE GENIUS YOU.

:p
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...27&forumid=5&s=

Oh sure when I post it everyone ignores it but now ian posts it and everyone's like OH SPLENDID IDEA SIR, I DO CONCUR, I TIP MY HAT TO THEE, OH YOU INEXORABLE GENIUS YOU.

:p

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: i don't recall reading that thread :o
inconspicuous
I think that's what I was remembering. The reason I didn't like it was that you suggested just moving unknown tracks to the top of the forum, which I don't like. Putting it as a sub-forum at the top of MD, though, I like.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement