return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Dave Seaman . Chris Walsh . Seneca :: Vision Saturday May 19th
View this Thread in Original format
seneca

email ( seneca at seneca dot dj ) or PM for reduced guest list
wolverine16
Gonna be there to catch you & Steve S. between seeing Jon Stewart in Rosemont and then Mark Knight. Hope to catch some of Dave afterwards too.
seneca
sweetness :toocool:
UWM
doing miles for malawi during the day, getting drunk in lincoln park, then wandering between this and mark knight. good times ahead
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
then wandering between this and mark knight

LOL, I have a feeling we will cross paths on Wells Street while stumbling between Crobar & Vision.
darin epsilon
Dave Seaman Luke Fair John Digweed D:Fuse WHOAAAA :eyes:
seneca
pawty :eyespop: :crazy: :tongue3 :crazy: :eyespop:
UWM
my roomates have put a ban on me going out tonight but I will make it!
Miamilawdj2004
It's been about four to six years since i've seen Dave. He's always been one of my favorite DJ's...his Renaissance and Global Underground CDs are amazing! I'm in the process of moving back to Chicago from Miami---and could not MAKE it!

Someone who went----please review!!! (and i hope he'll be back soon)
D&GGIRL
quote:
Originally posted by seneca
pawty :eyespop: :crazy: :tongue3 :crazy: :eyespop:

Nice to see you Seneca, good tunes. Sorry we got there a little late. Great to see you at Mark Knight too! Had the best time ever!!!

Ben Brown
Had a great time :)
Randy4me
My first time seeing Dave Seaman in 4 years. Good crowd and a good vibe. I would have appreciated his set alot more if i had'nt seen Cattaneo the night before. :crazy: :eyespop:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement