return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Never thought we would have to...BAN LATINLOVER
View this Thread in Original format
Krypton
LatinLover, formerly arnoldj is here just to things up. Personally, I'm tired of it, especially when it's my thread that gets hi-jacked. He doesn't debate, just insults you, making vague arguements himself without any crediable sources. His debating is limited to name-calling and childishness. The PDD is no place for that.

This is also the same guy who ed up the Florida forums as arnoldj. Possible ip address ban may be needed to sqealch this turd.
*CLICK* already got banned in Florida

*CLICK* ed up this thread

All you have to do is search Latinlover or arnoldj and just see all the garbage.
LatinLover
Dude show some maturity and please stop the childish games :rolleyes:
Sunsnail
Ban him. s up a thread, coming out of no where

quote:
What a ing idiot!
Lira
Sounds fair. I always thought we could just ostracise useless members but, if most TAs feel there's a need to get rid of him, and he hasn't contributed with anything but drama... let's wait for 24 more hours.

Vox populi, vox dei.
MisterOpus1
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Sounds fair. I always thought we could just ostracise useless members but, if most TAs feel there's a need to get rid of him, and he hasn't contributed with anything but drama... let's wait for 24 more hours.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Well I was originally inclined to be fine and dandy with a warning only, but given his obvious track record in other forums I'm more inclined to a suspension now. This should not be the playground for banned clowns from other forums. He obviously has no interest in honest debating. Unfortunate.
George Smiley
No ban, he makes me feel superior (it is a nice feeling)
George Smiley
You also have an 'ignore button' if you feel that stringly about him (or other posters)
star-traveller
NO BAN!

Ban Krypton, because what he says "making vague arguements himself without any crediable sources" just means that he doesn't like his opinion.

I suggest to Ban Krypton, because he doesn't have any idea about what Democracy and Freedom Of Expression is.
star-traveller
quote:
Originally posted by Lira

Vox populi, vox dei.

It's not a some form of stupid goverment here. We don't have a voting system here.

Its just an international forum where everybody can express themself easily.

If one member doesn't want to accept another party point of view, it's solely his mental problem. He needs either go to a mental doctor or simply shoot himself. Counterparty doesn't have anything to do with it.
LazFX
I say no Ban as well. If this Latinlover fellow can tone it down.. then no, he/she should not be banned. George is right.. ignore button works....
if no one acknowldges his posts, he will move on.....

but then again..... Shaolin is still here. :D ;)

Q5echo
no ban
Fir3start3r
No ban.

The ignore button is there for a reason.

Learn it, use it, embrace it if you wish. ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement