return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Saturdays at Republic???
View this Thread in Original format
Miamilawdj2004
Hi, I'm a native Chicagoan who has lived in Miami for the last year and a half. Let me tell you it's been a GREAT time. Miami really does kill chicago in terms of nightlife--that is if clubs/lounges are your scene. Living within walking distance of Club Space, Nocturnal, Pawnshop, and Karu-Y has been great...but now...i'm back.

Anyone been to REPUBLIC on Saturday nights?? Why back in college my polish friends and i listened to euro and what not. Outgrown that stuff now---but a little euro fix may be alright. It says that ERIK-K and Markski are residents. What's the place like? What the crowd like, etc...

I'm more a spybar, smartbar, vision type person myself...but always interested in checking out new places.

Also, anyone know of any NEWER places (lounges/clubs) that play some good tunes, and that you can recommend of late? last place i was at was LUMEN when i was in town a few weeks back. ThANKS!
haider
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement