return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Astral Projection - Mahadeva (Subtara Remix) FULL 320
View this Thread in Original format
Subtle
Hi, just finished my newest remix, after not producing for a month.

Its a remix of the classic track Astral Projection - Mahadeva..

Artist: Astral Projection
Track: Mahadeva
Length: 10:23
Style: Trance
Link:

Astral Projection - Mahadeva (Subtara Remix)

* Updated the offkey choir, and some other elements.

Its totally finished.

Hope it does justice.. let me know what u think. :)
Akia
Awesome atmosphere and nice bass! Really cool! :toocool: Just think I would prefer it without the vocal sample. However, great job!

Takere!

Akia
Subtle
Thanks for the comment, glad u like it.

I had to include the vocal sample since it was in the original.. :)
DJ Dinz
Downloading ;)
The Drow
downloading... I'll listen later.

Omer
Takkra
shame on me for not hearing the original.

what can I say, quality as always (just dont like the kick:))

nice fx btw :)

you've got a great groove right from the start with the hihats and all, I seem to fail to understand how to make that..

the bass sounds pretty standard, but it's placed hell well in the mix.

..do you have magnus choir?!

*reminds me, hows the album with kopi coming along?*

4:12, which was a bit long for my taste.. im more of the 6-7 minutes tracks :)

the break was well worth it though. the crash seems a bit loud, but it has to be my ears :)

nice :) I know that melody from somewhere.. I think ive just got the age to have just missed the big rise of trance.

cool when the kick comes back :) reminds me a little of lethal industry by tiesto.. I think due to the bass and lead combo :)

whoa. nice acid!

nice build down, ah there's the magnus again :)

fx are widely spread throughout this track, you did it really well!
Subtle
The choir is sampled straight from the original.. if that Magnus choir sounds similar i be sure to check that one out.

Haha, im not making an album with Kopi, confusing with someone else maybe ? :p

Thanks for the comment.. much appreciate.. think i need to fix those loud crashes. :)
Takkra
the magnus choir vst is amazing :). costly though.

hmm, guess I'm confusing you with someone else then. (it would still be cool anyway :p).
kopi_luwak
Mister subtle,
I personally dont like the kick, it has too much high and midle end.
Nice overall sound, big, that gated synth is a nice adition.
Hehehe, is that a lama? I hear a lama singing! :P
The choir does not fit at all dude, u gotta check out the pitch, dunno, feels out of the mix for me, it become smore noticeable when the bass appears, not nice disonance, creates tension in my ears :P.
Break is pretty heavy.
In overall, pretty good job, two thumbs up for the overall sounds, is big, full.
Kopi =o.
Nemesis44
With Kopi on this one.
The choir is off pitch, it's actually out of tune and doesn't work sorry man.

The kick is ok in my book but does perhaps need a little punch as the track drags a little at the moment. It seems to occupy too much head room.

Nice work though.

Cheers
Nem

Happy2Listen
I liked the bulk of this songs and I loved the little details and stabs here and there. Am I the only one who thinks that the offbeat bass is in the wrong key? Or is it the choir. I can't tell. Not my cup of tea but a great production (quality wise)
Nemesis44
quote:
Originally posted by Happy2Listen
I liked the bulk of this songs and I loved the little details and stabs here and there. Am I the only one who thinks that the offbeat bass is in the wrong key? Or is it the choir. I can't tell. Not my cup of tea but a great production (quality wise)

No you are not the only one, as you said there is definately something not right. It's not the only place it happens and sometimes its with some other elements.

Cheers
Nem
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement