return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Genetic experiments: Who would you want to be if you could be the bastard child of...
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
Here's the scenario: avant-garde geneticists are experimenting on your genes and you can not only become someone else, but you can also become the bastard child of two (or more) completely random people. Who would you like to be?

I'd like to be Bruce Jackson - half Bruce Lee, half Michael Jackson. I'd be white, yellow, black, brown, I'd spin and kick faster than Chun-Li and I'd be able to unleash the madrefunking moonwalk while fighting jet kun do.

I would, however, probably sound like a turkey :(
Lira
17 views and no replies!?

For Goodness' sake, think of the possibilities!!!!
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
17 views and no replies!?

For Goodness' sake, think of the possibilities!!!!

Hm...there are indeed many possibilities. If you can use anyone I'd like to see a mixture of Ghandi and Ganges Khan.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
f you can use anyone I'd like to see a mixture of Ghandi and Ganges Khan.

Yes, you can use anyone. And Genghis Gandhi would be awesome :D
Omega_M

Bruce Lee's Memorial (beat It) - More free videos are here

you might wana reconsider if you get to keep michael jackson's looks.

Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
you might wana reconsider if you get to keep michael jackson's looks.

I'd get his genes only, so the post-surgical disasters are not relevant :D
Omega_M
quote:
I'd get his genes only, so the post-surgical disasters are not relevant :D

dude, hes gota nigg*h genes :o you must do surgery to look white else Bruce Lee's getting a deep tan :(
Lira
quote:
dude, hes gota nigg*h genes :o you must do surgery to look white else Bruce Lee's getting a deep tan :(

But that's exactly the point - a melanin-rich Bruce Lee would kick ass!
Lebezniatnikov
Gilbert Arenas and Baron Davis. Not only would I be the Black President, but I'd also be pretty decent at basketball.
Taranis
quote:

Sweet jesus it's hidious :O

SuspicionVandit
quote:
bruce jackson

lol, me and my friends were just talking today and discussing if Bruce Lee were alive. I said that he'd probably had realized man has reached its physical peak with all the tools these days and no man could possibly be faster or stronger than today. So i said Bruce Lee probably would have turned to genetic modification to make super JKD, TKD and Karate fighters with 3 arms, 3 legs and 2 brains, which would probably have better self defense skills than a normal human along with twice the philosophy.
then we played counterstrike
tubularbills
lol David Duchovny and Brad Pitt.

if I could add a third, i'd be Jim Cantore.

/nerd
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement