return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Cats In Water Are Scary...
View this Thread in Original format
Bidor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...icc=picbox&ct=5

:nervous:
Frenchie
Pretty cool shots.
lievez
quote:
Originally posted by Bidor

Badass picture, i bet even the sharks would swim away if they came across this one :D
wienerschnitzel
tigers are cool.. this is one of your better threads.
igottaknow
Bidor
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
tigers are cool.. this is one of your better threads.

Bidor
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow

lol
Frenchie
T-I double gerowned.
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by lievez
Badass picture, i bet even the sharks would swim away if they came across this one :D

you think ?

Lilith

wienerschnitzel
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith

lol my kid loves winnie the pooh and i love this.
Lilith
This is a long read but very funny :p

quote:
We acknowledge that Tigger is gregarious and affectionate, but he has a recurrent pattern of risk-taking behaviours. Look, for example, at his impulsive sampling of unknown substances when he first comes to the Hundred Acre Wood. With the mildest of provocation he tries honey, haycorns and even thistles. Tigger has no knowledge of the potential outcome of his experimentation. Later we find him climbing tall trees and acting in a way that can only be described as socially intrusive. He leads Roo into danger. Our clinical group has had its own debate about what the best medication might be for Tigger. Some of us have argued that his behaviours, occurring in a context of obvious hyperactivity and impulsivity, would suggest the need for a stimulant medication. Others have wondered whether clonidine might be helpful, or perhaps a combination of the two. Unfortunately we could not answer the question as scientifically as we would have liked because we could find only human studies in the literature.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement