return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
$50 ticket from O'Hare!!
View this Thread in Original format
darin epsilon
OK what the hell. I just got a $50 ticket from O'Hare airport, for stopping or standing. My friends flight was delayed twice and I had to circle around the airport for like 30 minutes. Did they think I was a terrorist in a mid-size sedan or something?
delobbo
you're surprised? btw if you have outstanding parking tickets and try parking at Midway, your car will be booted and you will have to pay all tickets there. Don't ask me how I know. That was a baaaaad day in '06...
Blake_Jarrell
did you stop or stand, or were you only "circling" like you said

darin i have to admit you are a bit of a space case when it comes to driving
delobbo
yea did some rentacop throw a ticket onto your windshield as you were circling around?? ;p im not buying that stoory, mr. darin.
Yuris
he looks foreign

thats all you need to know
seneca
they have a parking lot next to the pickup area that is $2 for the first hour... they have signs all over the place for it.

It's not a bad price considering the cost of your ticket. Food for thought next time ;)
delobbo
quote:
Originally posted by seneca
they have a parking lot next to the pickup area that is $2 for the first hour... they have signs all over the place for it.

It's not a bad price considering the cost of your ticket. Food for thought next time ;)

senecowned!!!
jonze234
Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
Female announcer: The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Male announcer: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

lolz :stongue:
darin epsilon
Bullocks! It got sent to me in the mail. They took a snapshot of the license plate.

delobbo
quote:
Originally posted by darin epsilon
Bullocks! It got sent to me in the mail. They took a snapshot of the license plate.

dang
Tuis
I got one of those in El Paso once, despite my friend's rehearsed 5-second rush out of the car. Convenience has a price =(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement