return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Something I Made For A Friend's Website
View this Thread in Original format
Bidor
hey guys, i just recently created this little tune for the website of a friend of mine, its not a professional website.. but he is learning cgi programming and flash and is doing his final exams this month:)

anyway have a listen, and feedback will be returned:)

here is the site = http://www.maslowski.co.uk/

and here is a download link = [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

cheers guys:)

Bidor.
theholyalex
Hey mate, like the percs! nice kick.
ahh its pretty short, i thought it was gonna be a full length track lol, well it sounds gd, not sure whether i like the sampled vocals thing, bt sounds well mastered and produced, nice one!

Alex

edit: WHAT am i doing on tranceaddict?? I've got an exam in 5 hours as well :eyespop: lol
Bidor
quote:
Originally posted by theholyalex
Hey mate, like the percs! nice kick.
ahh its pretty short, i thought it was gonna be a full length track lol, well it sounds gd, not sure whether i like the sampled vocals thing, bt sounds well mastered and produced, nice one!

Alex

edit: WHAT am i doing on tranceaddict?? I've got an exam in 5 hours as well :eyespop: lol

Thanks for listening Buddy:) appreciate it.
Xenocreator_PG_
haha I agree, it would make a great full track. It's a great sample anyhow. When it fades out at the end it sounds like a voice or vocals, but it's cool synth pattern. They were a tad low in the mix. Nice taster and great work!
B_man
I liked the production of it... I didn't like the little melodies that jumped around here and there with that buzzing saw pad.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement