return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Since X-Cube did it....
View this Thread in Original format
nick84
yo guys, since x-cube did it i'm gonna do it too (post a random mix) :D last week me n some friends randomly ate some pills as we saw erick el & bruno brown were gonna be @ cicus on a sunday?....but yea, knowing my luck, circus was closed, so the next suggestion was stereo...i didnt dig it too much... XL was spinning - not my preferred style by any means, but i must say he does what he does well

so i came home and recorded a bit of a marathon set... my computer froze up about 2.5 hours into the recording but greg as well as a few other people have been telling me i should upload the mix, so i figured i'd throw the link at you guys and see what some of yall think...keep in mind that its some VERY crackheaded mixing with a few sketchy mixes n tricks, as well as some trainwrecks even :eyes: overall i think some of the ideas are ridiculous/fun but im gonna quit rambling about it and see what some of you guys have to say :D

link: [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

i started with some nice rolling tech/minimal and quickly move through some bouncier stuff/electro, breaks, techno and back to the crazy electrotechpsycho before my comp froze :(

EDIT: BTw guys if too many ppl think the file's too big to go for all at once let me know and i could split the set up into 2/3 parts to make dl'ing a bit easier and less intense
Alex
I r teh checking this out.

If it's not good I'll blame Greg.
X-Cube
Since X-Cube did it....

it sounds like I did something wrong lol,but OUFFF thanks! :D
nick84
hahaha not at all dude, but i figured since you're a bit more well known than i am on here that it might grab a bit more attention than if i were to use some cliche thread title lol ;)
all-nite-freak
This better be worth the price of admission:p
Allied Nations
I ing like it :)
X-Cube
quote:
Originally posted by nick84
hahaha not at all dude, but i figured since you're a bit more well known than i am on here that it might grab a bit more attention than if i were to use some cliche thread title lol ;)

Ok then,I'll send you the paypal bill by email for using my name! lol kidding!
nick84
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
This will be worth the price of admission:p

fixed.

if you have any doubts/dislikes about the mix, please talk to Greg, he's responsible for all liabilities regarding this set being posted, Alex has the right idea :p

btw guys, any feedback would be cool....for anyone who actually sat down and dl'd all 365 mbs of that file lol :D
all-nite-freak
i actually liked it dude...it was not perfect but some of the stuff was really well timed.
i didnt listen to all of it though...its a bit big:p
nick84
hahah a bit big? come on it aint THAT big :p
which parts did you think the timing was off? (breaks im guessing?!) after tripping on my work for a few days after i decided i really didnt like the breaks section and the scratching is a BIT off to say the least lol

check out that little techno section tho ;) tell me how you like that :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement