return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Be careful while tanning...
View this Thread in Original format
oldblue1224
so the gym that i go to must have changed the bulbs over the weekend without telling anyone and i got really bad burn on my back and ass. I already have a really good base tan and am very pissed off about this funny thing was i was only in the bed not 3 minutes when i started to feel pain. and its weird cause its only the parts of my back, arms, and ass that were touching the tanning bed surface that got cooked.

So, therefore, don't tan in a tanning bed or else you will be in pain for a few days
Marc Summers
if you have a dog, let him sniff out your back to check for melanoma.
get nyce
Why tan in a bed when you can lay out and do it the proper way?
oldblue1224
cause i don't have time to lay out and do it the proper way, but now i think i'll try and make time
get nyce
quote:
Originally posted by oldblue1224
cause i don't have time to lay out and do it the proper way, but now i think i'll try and make time

a good tan takes hard work, it's not quick and fast...you'll end up burnt like you are. Hope you throw some vit d on those burns and alohe, don't want any scars especially with those bed bulbs.

wish you the best man!
gehzumteufel
vit e is the one that is good for your skin. :)
get nyce
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
vit e is the one that is good for your skin. :)

as well as d - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D

i actually prefer a coco butter over aloe i dunno why lol
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
a good tan takes hard work, it's not quick and fast...you'll end up burnt like you are. Hope you throw some vit d on those burns and alohe, don't want any scars especially with those bed bulbs.

wish you the best man!

your skin makes vitamin D when in the sun...
get nyce
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
your skin makes vitamin D when in the sun...

yea i know, i was told puttin it on after helps on the contrary to e. im not big on aloe so i usually just throw some c.butter on after..
Slylee
Congratulations. You’ve just increased your chance of getting skin cancer by 7%:gsmile:

dj tek
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by dj tek

:stongue:

did u get my text after we hung up?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement