return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Driving
View this Thread in Original format
Ripped Bag
I don't care how many kids she had in that minivan. If she didn't want to race she shouldn't line up. Weirdo got mad and gave me the finger, I pointed and laughed. Apparently that just made her even more mad.
Mr.Mystery
The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there.
Ripped Bag
ing Google Earth is messing up all of a sudden. Looking for directions to punch you in the face.
Sunsnail
you mean throat
Mr.Mystery
Someone done stoled my wheels!
GeminiZ
this thread is pointless without video
d_bag
Almost had a head on this morning. It's relevant.
SuspicionVandit
ing ******s with the 2rice2ridiculous hondas always wanna race me, i guess cus they seen my car in their Duuurrrriiiffftooooooo videos. Last time i raced one of these idiots (maybe like 2 years ago) he swiped HIMSELF off the road (i'm guessing a loss of traction between the left and right wheel) when his cold air (duct taped on) fell off and made his wheels hop, which in turn COMPLETELY throws off the HYPER-AEROdynamics of his 2rice2fagtagulous bodykit (a little inexperienced with the HOLY TRIPLE STACK SPOILER, ULTI-DOWNFORCE NIGGA), and since it was 2am in the morning and his windows was tinted(and he was wearing sunglasses) to a cool LOOKATMEIMHOTWITHDATINTEDWINDOWSNIGGAv2.0 tint, he just couldn't see what he was gettin himself into.

or maybe the stickers just made him a fag driver. who knows.
i only race myself now because i am always the winner.
Frenchie
lolcare?
SuspicionVandit
also, why the would u step up the line with some gay ass R.Kelly music? holy . Flight 643 or get in the slow lane

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
ing Google Earth is messing up all of a sudden. Looking for directions to punch you in the face.
:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement