return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Wow. Welcome to new extreme brought to you by P.S.A (Puritan States of America)
View this Thread in Original format
emc^2
This is just f*cked up. I don't know what to say, really out of words on this one:

quote:

No touching allowed at Va. middle school
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: 6/18/2007 11:09:54 PM

Hugging is now a punishable offense at one Fairfax County, Virginia, school.

Kids at Kilmer Middle School in suburban Washington D-C are under a zero-tolerance touching policy. They're banned from poking, prodding, hugging -- even high-fiving.

One 13-year-old at the school almost ended up with detention when he put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. He was let off with a warning.

But the telling-off was enough to prompt the teen and his parents to write a letter asking the county school board to review the rule.

School officials say that at the overcrowded school, pokes can lead to fights and handshakes can be gang-related.

The principal says school officials are allowed to use their judgment in enforcing the rule. And typically, only repeat offenders are reprimanded.

source: http://www.wbir.com/news/national/s...&provider=gnews

oh, and officials allowed to use their judgement? WHAT JUDGEMENT? f*cking puritans :whip: hate those prude (unts! :mad: :whip:

What's next? Burqas?
Sunsnail
Banning handshakes will not curb gang activity :stongue:
Sushipunk
Damn, that's pretty ed up...
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
Banning handshakes will not curb gang activity :stongue:

I can imagine it now:

Gang Leader to his underlings:
"My fellow adolescent gangstaz. Today da man has prohibited all kinds of contact. This is a lethal and final blow to our operation. We could strike back but our hands are tied. We must disband and return to our pre-gang activities. This is the end."

getfoul
They should ban clocks too, those are gang related.

Frenchie
wow. New low.
Ripped Bag
Always go to private schools, if you can't afford it.. LOL
Lilith
Least you're still allowed guns over there to keep you safe from colonial tyrants!!!

:haha:
Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
Always go to private schools, if you can't afford it.. LOL

Private schools are worse than public schools.
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Least you're still allowed guns over there to keep you safe from colonial tyrants!!!

:haha:

:mad:

Ripped Bag
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Private schools are worse than public schools.

I went to a few and they were all very liberal and lax with rules. Try again..
jupiterone
I give humanity 100 years max.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement