return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
ummm....
View this Thread in Original format
AndreaCKY772

i'm sorry if this is a repost, but i was shown this last week and i was pretty concerned/saddened about it. has anyone else seen this video?

and i think the one i saw didn't have the ridiculous music on in the background...
Frenchie
I don't think that children should be taught all this. I mean teach them self defense, ya, but to teach them this? . I suppose this could be seen as self defense?
tubularbills
those kids can low crawl better than me! :wtf:
dj tek
and we KNOW this, man.....
Rodrico
Not much difference happening here then some of the war torn African countries. They find parentless children or kidnap regular kids and train them to be killing machines for whatever ideal theyre fighting for. This isnt something new, and its been going on for many years even outside these countries.
Slylee
i say we nuke em all
Marc Summers
PvDoBseSSioN
^ that's so wrong
AndreaCKY772
such a shame

is it true that bush doesn't wan the media to inform the public about how many iraqi casualities there are in the war? or was that not true?
PvDoBseSSioN
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaCKY772
such a shame

is it true that bush doesn't wan the media to inform the public about how many iraqi casualities there are in the war? or was that not true?

of course it is, go to any other country and you'll really see whats going on because they show EVERYTHING in the news, the US government doesn't want us to know anything

TheWhiteQueen
wtf, was that some ty mix of faithless - drifting away?
i think thats what the piano riff's from
right when it started i was thinking to myself, this is way faster than the original song. its gonna be some ty club mix
DJ Skyraper
MAHEESH!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement