return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Freedom of speech/expression and TranceAddict
View this Thread in Original format
emc^2
WHAT THE F*CK, TA????????????

Since when censorship of political views became norm around here?

First, my "political" sig was removed - it was anti-war.

Second, my location was changed because it said "Fascist Corporate Wasteland"

and finally..........

My avatar was replaced with a gorilla??????? Why? Because I had Shtirlitz pictar! Do you even know who Shtirlitz is?

Here, read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtirlitz

I can't believe TA mods would turn this place into Stalin-like GULAG!

Seriously, WTF?????!!!!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:
DarkAngel
Oh this is really gonna get pretty.
RJT
I'm pretty sure Canada doesn't have freedom of speech, so your quarrel is null & void.

:gsmile:
idoru
I'm not going to go on a whole spiel here, suffice it to say there are some things you pointed out that I agree with, and some I don't.
narcism
would be funny if this gets locked :haha:
Orbax
Srsly. No one cares what anyone else thinks here so why bother editing them unless they affect performance or violate NSFW rules.
montana
i didn't suspend your sig or alter it, but this is a forum, not a country, and if it was, it's a dictatorship and as in most dictatorships, there is no such thing as free speech.
UWM
This is not a democracy. The freedoms gauranteed to you in the Constitution are not gauranteed to you on this website. Now stop crying.
chris harrington

giraffe is inb4dalock
stren
Stirlitz jokes are the best

kadomony
Stalin-like GULAG!
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Srsly. No one cares what anyone else thinks here so why bother editing them unless they affect performance or violate NSFW rules.

Del and I had a small discussion about this in PM a while back when my signature was deleted for various reasons, most of which was, "Well, your signature says to not support Love Parade Berlin, and because we're trying to get a float on it that makes your signature seem 'Anti-TA.'"

Also, this was something he pointed out to me in PM in the same conversation...

quote:
Although, it would also coincide with the 'no political/religious' sig content stuff. Sigs aren't meant to be a platform to stir up drama (that rule eventually had to be put in when everyone was making fun of ppl in their sig and my PM box would fill up).

Suffice it to say, I don't ever recall this being a democracy so suck it up and deal with it, buddy.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement