return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Hong Kong and S. China
View this Thread in Original format
blazed it
since there's no Asia forum....

Can anybody recommend me some places to go in Hong Kong or S. China (Guangdong province) for some Trance/Electronic music? Please no small lounges where they play ambient deep house, I know plenty of those.

I want to go to a party/club so bad and see some wicked Dj's!
chach
www.tranceaddict.com/asia
fitom tiel
Oh no I'm not falling for that again
blazed it
bump

please help!
Lilith
quote:
1) Active users. You need 20 (minimum) active users to have a forum created for that region.

2) They all need to come from the same country. Regional forums are created for users from a particular country/region, not because they all speak the same language. We've often had requests for a forum based on x amount of people all speaking the same language, but living in 10 different countries. This is not what regional forums are about. They are about discussing local events, meet ups, whats going on generally in ur region/country. This doesnt work if you all come from different countries.

3) Moderators. Moderators have the fun task of keeping the forum functioning, with sticky threads (like this one), behaviour moderating and all that. If you have a new forum, you will more than likely make a moderator. Please wait until your forum is flurishing with active threads and active posters before trying to decide on a moderator. In the past some members have tried to elect a mod before the forum is even made. To elect a mod, once the forum is up and running please make a thread, and all people who wish to be a mod nominates themselves. Once all the nominations have been registered, make a poll listing them all and leave it upto your forum gathering to decide a new mod. If none of the current mods can prove he/she would be an unwise candidate for the forum, they shall be granted modship.

Site Suggestions
blazed it
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Site Suggestions

i'm not looking to form a forum. I just want some suggestions to where to go.
Fraises
I don't think there're that many clubs in Hong Kong which play trance or electronic music. The impression I got when I was that was that there're loads of clubs which play R&B and quite a few members-only clubs.

You could try going to HK Clubbing and check out the listings.
Krypton
try to protest in beijing.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement