return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

bathroom connection
View this Thread in Original format
washout
as a member of the semi-sophisticated yet primitive male human species, i recognize the atmosphere surrounding my .

i know i'm not alone.
as guys, we avoid ty, shady looking bathrooms and gravitate towards clean, sanitary ones.

it reminds me of a seinfeld episode where george has a job he wants to keep soley because of his bathroom.
which brings me to my topic ...
your bathroom at work, and the time you spend in there ting.

to begin, my work bathroom has a 5 digit push-button code to enter.
this feeling of security is just what i need before i drop my pants.
i know the only people who can come in and possibly disturb my peace are people who are allowed in.
dirty people from the streets cant come in and my up.
the next cool thing are the lights, which are on a sensor.
the minute you open the door, the light all turn on.
this leads me to believe my bathroom is power efficient, so the lights wont gout out while im doing the duece.
the bathroom has two urinals with a divider, and two stalls, one large and one small.
the stall i have chosen as my long term throne, is the smaller of the two.
i know its the least used of the two, because of its "door problem."
to me its a secret knock, most others dont know it.
i have to lift it with my foot, to open and close it.
while others may try and move to the next stall, i use this one.
this means my stall is most likely less used, and more personalized for me.
while i havent used the larger one, i havent excluded it from future use.
one day a larger stall may be just what the doctor ordered, when i'm feeling small.
there are always two huge ass rolls of ass wiping paper available, canceling any possibility of the "out of tp nightmare."
while i i play on my phone, either texas holdem or tetris.
sometimes i ponder about other .
everyday at 6pm two mexicans, a husband and wife, clean the bathroom.
they mop it, load the tp up, soap, and paper towels.
they even make the smell real good.
its a treat for me before i go home to take a at the office is in a fresh smelling bathroom.

overall, the point of this thread is for you to tell me about your ter at work.
is it nice ?? crappy ?? average ??
in my post, i have included several words and phrases i felt were appropriate the the subject, for pun purposes.

i will be taking a soon.
get nyce
imma go take a dump even though i ain't read that
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
imma go take a dump even though i ain't read that

yea umm can u stop sharing the fact that you have to take a crap with us, every time you have to take a crap? yeaaa..thanksbye.

oh and call me:gsmile:

no but seriously i'm calling u later. was too cracked out to talk last night lol
get nyce
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
yea umm can u stop sharing the fact that you have to take a crap with us, every time you have to take a crap? yeaaa..thanksbye.

oh and call me:gsmile:

no but seriously i'm calling u later. was too cracked out to talk last night lol

ok for being cracked out! lol but not ok for me to stop sharing my glorious deuce dropping moments..i feel like it's a bonding experience! hehe

hrm i'll call you later ok, i'm hitting the gym tonight then i got some errands to do...

ok so my pool bombing experience..
we have a single coed bathroom with a lock on the door. It's big, it's comfortable, it's clean, only 1 person can use it in freedom, bathroom full length mirror and it's kinda hidden from the rest of the floor since it's on my side of the building, approximately 25ft away from my desk. the air condition in there is unparalleled and there is plenty of space even if you wanted to lay down and take a nap...i've considered it before!
david.michael
On our lower level (the "LL" button on the elevator), we have but a few people who sit down there, and there are two sets of bathrooms. One is the one that is in the same place as every other floor and the one that gets used the most. The other set is close by and was recently attached to a workout room (complete with shower, etc.) This workout room has since moved and that room became a secured area, so they walled up the bathroom entrances and routed them to the hallway.

Basically there are now two sets of restrooms within 20 feet of each other. But since few people pay attention to this restroom since it's not in the same place as every other floor, it barely gets noticed or used. This is the one I use. I have never met anyone else in there at the same time as me. It is my little haven.

I use my Blackberry to read e-mail or browse the Internet while on the toilet. At home I have been known to use my laptop on the wireless network in the bathroom. I like to message people on AIM and say stuff like "im ting lol" or "guess what im doin right now?"
Omega Apex
quote:
Originally posted by david.michael

I use my Blackberry to read e-mail or browse the Internet while on the toilet. At home I have been known to use my laptop on the wireless network in the bathroom. I like to message people on AIM and say stuff like "im ting lol" or "guess what im doin right now?"

o man just thought of something hilarious to do at work tomorrow
thx david;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement