return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
wierd bathroom minute
View this Thread in Original format
nchs09
seeing the bathroom thread, i had a wierd thing happened to me

soi entered the bathroom at the same time this black guy entered.... the thing only had to pissers. we both get to the pissers at the same time and we both unzip at the same time.....

then it was like a minute till we both peed.... at the same time... it felt very awkward.

your thoughts?
wizniz
"awkward" doesnt run in my family.
StanVoid
did you peak? cause ... you know ... you'd be curiuos if what they say is really true ...
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by StanVoid
did you peak? cause ... you know ... you'd be curiuos if what they say is really true ...
no... wtf
DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
seeing the bathroom thread, i had a wierd thing happened to me

soi entered the bathroom at the same time this black guy entered.... the thing only had to pissers. we both get to the pissers at the same time and we both unzip at the same time.....

then it was like a minute till we both peed.... at the same time... it felt very awkward.

your thoughts?

That is awkward indeed.

On other news, i sometimes find it difficult to piss when other people are in the PUBLIC bathroom. Depends on how drunk i am though.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Eternal
That is awkward indeed.

On other news, i sometimes find it difficult to piss when other people are in the PUBLIC bathroom. Depends on how drunk i am though.
i have the oposite reaction. usually, depending how drunk i am, i have problems holding the piss in. i have to pee like every 2 beers i drink or 3:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
i have the oposite reaction. usually, depending how drunk i am, i have problems holding the piss in. i have to pee like every 2 beers i drink or 3:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

I'm the same, though it takes me about an hour to finish a beer :whip: :whip:
Spacey Orange
penthouse forum?
ballmouse
Did you also check if he got boner at the same time you did?
DarkAngel
:wtf:

tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by ballmouse
Did you also check if he got boner at the same time you did?

LMAO!:haha:

you should have glanced down, looked back at his face and said, "nice watch"
StanVoid
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
LMAO!:haha:

you should have glanced down, looked back at his face and said, "nice watch"

niccceee..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement