return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
worst party scenario
View this Thread in Original format
nec
Previous weekend we had a big party.. It was really cool until 5. in the morning when some guy started bothering my gf. I asked him whats the problem, and then he started to threaten me.. I told my gf to go home, found that guy and hit him a few times. Then security guy noticed us, came there and pulled me. I got a punch in my face but it didnt hurt that much because I was pretty stoned.

I couldnt sleep that day because I felt sorry - I should wait for him outside and beat him there..

2 days after that I remembered I lost (in a fight) my golden chainlet that I got for my 18th birthday. (I lost it because security guy pulled me by neck) It meant a lot to me and it was really expensive.

This was definetely my worst party ever.

Have you guys ever had that bad experiences from parties?
Taranis
I can think of a few, but nothing that wasn't drug/alcohol based and caused by my own negligence/stupidity.
superglo
having my cd bag + headphones stolen whilst having breakfast after a cracked out night playing an afterparty...
leph555
Having my grand parents at the party :nervous:
noikeee
on nye, having to off to home just before the real party started, because my bladder was about to explode and i couldn't pee on public bathrooms
bas
quote:
Originally posted by nec

You're a ing idiot :stongue:
nec
quote:
Originally posted by bas
You're a ing idiot :stongue:

Ok.
washout
im batman.
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by washout
im batman.

You know what this thread is missing.............

a Giraffe!!!!

Project-K
quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
You know what this thread is missing.............

a Giraffe!!!!

That post was a bigger letdown than matrix revolutions

chach
StanVoid
wow dude you can't just use the giraffe in any random context and expect it to work. You have to know your giraffe first, and you have to know your giraffe's strengths and weaknesses before just throwing him out there!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement