return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
contact lens wearers of c0r
View this Thread in Original format
trunks1022
after bausch and lomb told retailers not to stock renu with moisture loc last year, and amo pulling complete moisture PLUS off the shelves earlier this year (at least in the states), what contact lens solutions do you guys use? need ideas.
inconspicuous
I don't. I wear dailies.
nchs09
i wear acuve2 or wtvr.. the ones u keep for 2 weeks and take out every day

i take change them out once a month, meaning i dont take them out of my eyes for a month:nervous:
chach
Hey trunks I saw you in my mii parade earlier :p

When you get around to it add my console number
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by chach
Hey trunks I saw you in my mii parade earlier :p

When you get around to it add my console number

i thought i already did that. lol. and luna lovegood, there's something hypnotic about her :p

to nachos, yeah but don't you rinse? i have two-week contacts also.

*edit* i just read the part about you not taking them out for a month. :nervous:
Ang ' ela_ie
My ex had monthly contacts in that he hadnt taken out in MONTHS when he started dating me, and still hadnt taken them out by the time we broke up.

Slept in 'em too.

UGH!
chach
I want to marry her!

and woops I dont think I had you added then I will later.
604trancejunkie
opti-free solution by alcon

i bought a pack of 2 bottles AMO all in one solution back in may, and when i heard the news about AMO in end of may i thew them out, brand new never been opened. :(

i dunnno how ppl wear contacts for so long without taking them out, especially a month. sometimes it gets uncomfy after the 16 hour mark, and i need to take them out.

especially goin to the beach, always gets dust/sand in my eye, even when i have sunglasses on.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by 604trancejunkie
opti-free solution by alcon

i bought a pack of 2 bottles AMO all in one solution back in may, and when i heard the news about AMO in end of may i thew them out, brand new never been opened. :(

i dunnno how ppl wear contacts for so long without taking them out, especially a month. sometimes it gets uncomfy after the 16 hour mark, and i need to take them out.

especially goin to the beach, always gets dust/sand in my eye, even when i have sunglasses on.

i have had quarterylys. i wore one pair for 4 months straight cause i was told i had some conjuntivitis. it was total bull. they didnt irritate me though.

and always use optifree by alcon. the best on the market. :)
xiad
dailies ftmfw! their worth every last penny

gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by xiad
dailies ftmfw! their worth every last penny

yeah well being -8 doesnt allow for dailies.
xiad
eeek -8 has gotta blow
im -4 and it pisses me off. though im considering getting LASIK once and for all, they say you get like super vision or something
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement