return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Alternatives to anonymouse.org
View this Thread in Original format
_Ocean_Drive_
Anyone know any alternatives. My work has got Fortinet installed and anonymouse is blocked :(

netroM
http://www.cantbustme.com/ ?
_Ocean_Drive_
Reset the settings; it worked for a while, and now it's not working again, including the above site :(
AnomalyConcept
Is it just a proxy or something?

I use SSH and do dynamic port forwarding (effectively runs a SOCKS proxy tunneling through SSH).

You do however need a server to which you can SSH.
_Ocean_Drive_
quote:
Originally posted by AnomalyConcept
Is it just a proxy or something?

I use SSH and do dynamic port forwarding (effectively runs a SOCKS proxy tunneling through SSH).

You do however need a server to which you can SSH.

They've blocked all the sits I go to (AOL e-mail and hotmail) And I can't get round it at all. I reset the IE settings which worked first time, but now it doesn't. Meh.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_
They've blocked all the sits I go to (AOL e-mail and hotmail) And I can't get round it at all. I reset the IE settings which worked first time, but now it doesn't. Meh.

lol we have websense. unfortunately its not some software installation. its a hardware installation that watches all of our network frames. i cant go to a lot of websites. :(

try tor. it normally works but i know a lot of filters block the site (since you ARE trying to avoid the proxy! haha)
_Ocean_Drive_
It's now automatically blocked proxy-avoidance websites! I managed to get to Tor once earlier today, and now it's blocked!:wtf:
Akridrot
Looks like your company knows its . In such cases, there is nothing you can do if they lock you into a small Whitelisted range of sites/IP#. Seriously. Nothing you can do when they read the logs and block the sites.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement