return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Are You kidding me??
View this Thread in Original format
Wasabi
You got to be kidding me. Fake?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejYnmaCFxPI
Aristronica
good thing he wore a helmet.
PoisonJam19
Damn... Ouchy
Theresa
I had to watch it like 6 times to understand what happened. It looked like the guy in the car on the right got out and ran away, which didn't make sense.

WTF at the guy getting hit and running though. LOL!
MeLLyMeL
the guy in the back did like 3 back flips :wtf:
Sunsnail
He was running from the police... why shouldn't he keep running?
Ygrene
No sir, I kid you not.
SuspicionVandit
criminals don't run so far if you shoot them in the chest rather than deliberate with their rights.
chach
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
He was running from the police... why shouldn't he keep running?

Spoken like a true African American.

That place looks similar to the place in that scene in the movie Enemy of the State the scene where he runs out to the street from the lingerie store.
Clovis
Looks like Paris & french cops. Because they dont get out of the car right away with guns drawn...they wait for him to start running. :stongue:

Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Looks like Paris & french cops. Because they dont get out of the car right away with guns drawn...they wait for him to start running. :stongue:

Well after you just witnessed someone get smoked with a car, fly 20 feet up into the air and flip around like a rag doll a few times, wouldn't you think you would have some time to go over and arrest them too?
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Well after you just witnessed someone get smoked with a car, fly 20 feet up into the air and flip around like a rag doll a few times, wouldn't you think you would have some time to go over and arrest them too?

I guess you've never seen an LAPD police chase. Doesn't matter if the car flipped 60 times and burst into flames, they run out with guns drawn and screaming "GET ON THE ING GROUND"

It's quite horrid.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement