return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
What social sites do you use?
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
It's become a complete mess already: there are social bookmarking sites, media sharing libraries, blogs and God knows what they're coming up with next week. But, in all fairness, I've got to admit that this is all really fun.

Personally, I've been using Orkut for quite some time now (no one uses Myspace down here) and I'm quite happy with Last.fm, which has been turning me into a proper junglist (thanks for that, Sunsnail :D). I'm now trying Furl, among other services, and I'm willing to try new ones :)

Any recommendations from the almighty c0re?
Allied Nations
fakebook
Ian
myspace has musical geniuses i like + good friends, mostly online ones

facebook has a good mix of online & real life friends & family (sis-in-law) etc which suits me
SuspicionVandit
I log into myspace to talk to my friend, since he rarely uses his real e-mail anymore.
I went on facebook the other night, very gay. Bunch of boring people who are "sophisticated" and "dude, did you see 9/11: Loose Change?"

AudioGalaxy was the best. Create a network where you upload your recommendations of music to the masses and download theirs. What a grand day it was when I came home to find PVD-Politics of Dancing CD1/2 3 weeks early before hard release on my HD.
Psy-T
just forums, irc, and msn. that's more than enough internet socializing for me.
Ang ' ela_ie
Facebook, Last.FM, MySpace, Xanga, TA...
ikhouvanu
Myspace & Facebook.
Project-K
None. Maybe if something decent comes up, but so far they all seem pretty lame.
Omega_M
orkut
smallSHEEP
I am on facebook but I have no friends so can only pro-poke myself.

:sadgreen:

Could use some random TA loving.

Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
orkut

You use orkut?! Add me :)
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?u...031799710489765
lacksesepsotygh
IRC... various netowrks.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4