return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Little things I would like to see changed
View this Thread in Original format
jesteraver
- I can not believe its a crime if you use lethal force to protect one self in this country. Honestly, Harper fix that damn law you American lover. Give power to the people and not to law enforcement that does all.

- On another note, no fault insurance should be abolished (for people who do construction on the roadways and the government)

- Also, people who have their own license should go to the SAAQ (or wtv its called in the rest of Canada) every 3-5 years to take the driving exam over again. Also should pay the fee of redoing it, if you do not comply you lose your license for life.

- Surveillance camera's all over the roadways in Canada (so it covers every inch of it)

- Mail should be delivered on the weekends also (Federal government) would have to fix that.

, I can go on and on.

Back to bed I go!
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by jesteraver
- Also, people who have their own license should go to the SAAQ (or wtv its called in the rest of Canada) every 3-5 years to take the driving exam over again. Also should pay the fee of redoing it, if you do not comply you lose your license for life.

WTF whats wrong with you ?
we already pay when our license expires and i think its more than enough.
Only the very old people and people who has lost their license for a reason should be redoing an exam.

to go with your thread, here is something more useful:
-did you ever get a parking ticket with a car that you are not the legal owner ? like your dad's car. Did you know that you cannot oppose yourself to the ticket (contester). Only the legal owner of the car can do so even if your name is on insurance. If your case requires to go to the court, its the car owner who has to waste his day to go there.
Anybody should be able to oppose themselves to parking tickets.
Marcus007
oh man...
malek
quote:
- On another note, no fault insurance should be abolished

NO.

go on.:p
all-nite-freak
i'd like to deport Lafleche
404 Science
most useless thread ever
404 Science
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
i'd like to deport Lafleche

Lafleche is a good guy and a MONSTER behind the decks
404 Science
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Charlie
to go with your thread, here is something more useful:
-did you ever get a parking ticket with a car that you are not the legal owner ? like your dad's car. Did you know that you cannot oppose yourself to the ticket (contester). Only the legal owner of the car can do so even if your name is on insurance. If your case requires to go to the court, its the car owner who has to waste his day to go there.
Anybody should be able to oppose themselves to parking tickets.

if you don't like it then stop driving daddy's car and get your own

:D
Esiotrat
I'll pretend I never read that..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement