return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Digweed Transitions 3
View this Thread in Original format
Quadlow
I know some people cant stand it when a DJ evolves with the times and spins the same sound. However I really respect how DJ’s like Digweed have always stayed a current with the times yet still manages to have there own sound. This looks like a very interesting tracklist and I am looking forward to it.

Information from residentadvisor.net:

'Transitions 3' is the latest peek into Digweed's record box. The first volume revealed an agenda of ravey German electro house and the second returned to hypnotic synths and shimmering melodies. So what’s up in Digweedland in September 2007? Volume three promises darker tech house and bleepy techno with cuts from rejuvenated technoists Josh Wink, Joel Mull and Umek; Israeli's Guy Gerber, Chaim and Guy J; and Get Physical's Einzelkind and Paul Ritch. The latest installment also sees Digweed quicker on the mix than ever before, racing through twenty cuts, each one edited by himself, on just a single CD.

Tracklist

1. COMA – coma 1 (Intro Edit)
2. Marc Marzenit – Spheere
3. Sweet N Candy – There
4. Lawrence – Along The Wire (Superpitcher Mix)
5. Einzelkind - Maferefumeco
6. Christian Fischer – Advance Panorama
7. Daniela Stickroth – Chest In The Attic
8. Joel Mull – Begun The End Has
9. Paul Ritch - Messene
10. Reshuffle - Paparazzi
11. Pelle Buys – Come Into My World (Chaim Mix)
12. Chaim - Genesis
13. Dusty Kid – Kore [mashed with…]
14. Aldo Cadiz – JS Cuba
15. Ink & Needle - Seven
16. Someone Else - Lowdown Brittle (Wink's Profound Sound Interpretation)
17. Solead – Giddy Down (Jamie Stevens Mix)
18. Adam Freeland – Silverlake Pills (Gui Boratto Remix)
19. Umek - Ricochet Effect
20. Guy J – Save me

The CD will also come with a new 25-minute track made by Digweed along with longtime production partner Nick Muir. If it’s good enough for Villalobos…
cervy
john was telling me about this last time he was in Chicago, looking very forward to this one
m. sylvia
he put some adam freeland on there. damn!
cervy
ps. - that Reshuffle track is BOMB
delobbo
The CD will also come with a new 25-minute track made by Digweed

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :nervous: :nervous: :clown: :eyes: :eek: lol now this is what im looking fwd 2!
RzO
quote:
Originally posted by m. sylvia
he put some adam freeland on there. damn!

with gui on the rmx it wont be short of amazing

whats the date on this release?
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Quadlow

The CD will also come with a new 25-minute track made by Digweed along with longtime production partner Nick Muir. If it’s good enough for Villalobos…

lol
Yuris
i really liked Freeland's GU32
tolgar
quote:
Originally posted by Yuris
i really liked Freeland's GU32

French breaks ftw.
detroitbri
I loved the first two.. truely mind blowing imo.

Thanks for the info Mathias.

Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by detroitbri
I loved the first two.. truely mind blowing imo.

Thanks for the info Mathias.

Not a problem boss. Yeah I found spots in the first two I liked. Not exactly the whole thing but parts I could really get down too.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement