return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Sex in the mouth.
View this Thread in Original format
Aristronica
I'm not talking about blow jobs. None of that "sitting back and letting her do her thing" bull. Cuz let's admit it - some girls are just no good at it.

I'm talking about taking her head... or grabbing her pony tails... or it - just grab her by the ears - and force feeding your into her mouth. Maybe into her cheek for a bit and then go for the deep-throat or just skull- her right away. You can even have her lie down and not have to grab anything - the surface her head's resting against will provide the necessary resistance.

I've recently discovered this "take charge" way of doing it and I am in love. Now it won't replace anal mind you. But it's the next best thing. A good girl will just relax and let you have your way with her mouth and it's an amazing experience. I highly recommend it.

COR Version: her in the mouth next time.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica

I've recently discovered

bull. denys knows all about teh sex. i don't understand how you could have "recently discovered" !!!!!! :p
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
denys talks only about teh sex
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M

nothing wrong with that. we all have our hobbies. but i find it difficult that this manslut just found something out, that well, i thought was kinda obvious? LOL
chach
wow you must be sooooooooo cool!
Silky Johnson
I guess when you only have a 3 inch dick, force feeding it makes you feel like a big man.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I guess when you only have a 3 inch dick, force feeding it makes you feel like a big man.

hey , in hindsight, that's 7.62 cm!!!!:stongue:
Aristronica
quote:
bull. denys knows all about teh sex. i don't understand how you could have "recently discovered" !!!!!! :p

well i was never this abusive with my sexual endeavors. just lately...

i'm thinking of trying out S & M. who knows maybe i'll like it. besides i like the whole "safety word" idea.
Fast Turtle
This (thrust the penis into the other person's mouth with your hips/ass) was very popular among men to men relations in ancient Rome. They called it irrumatio.

It is fun, I guess, though can hurt the out of your lips if you're on the bottom (I guess the same goes for normal blowjobs, though).
tubularbills
quote:
well i was never this abusive with my sexual endeavors. just lately...

i'm thinking of trying out S & M. who knows maybe i'll like it. besides i like the whole "safety word" idea.

note to self: never make the safety word "stop"

Aristronica
quote:
note to self: never make the safety word "stop"

:haha:
Spike
quote:
I'm not talking about blow jobs. None of that "sitting back and letting her do her thing" bull. Cuz let's admit it - some girls are just no good at it.

I'm talking about taking her head... or grabbing her pony tails... or it - just grab her by the ears - and force feeding your into her mouth. Maybe into her cheek for a bit and then go for the deep-throat or just skull- her right away. You can even have her lie down and not have to grab anything - the surface her head's resting against will provide the necessary resistance.

I've recently discovered this "take charge" way of doing it and I am in love. Now it won't replace anal mind you. But it's the next best thing. A good girl will just relax and let you have your way with her mouth and it's an amazing experience. I highly recommend it.

COR Version: her in the mouth next time.

ummm ....wow. yeaahhhh..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement