return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Why whistles?!!
View this Thread in Original format
Xevious
Why in every recorded live set I hear are there always whistles in the background... It's so ridiculously annoying to hear the off beat out of sync whistle. Why oh Why??!!
ikhouvanu
quote:
Originally posted by Xevious
Why in every recorded live set I hear are there always whistles in the background... It's so ridiculously annoying to hear the off beat out of sync whistle. Why oh Why??!!

They do it on purpose to annoy you.

Actually because when people go to festivals and they bring those annoying loud ass whistles.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Xevious

cause people are having a good time? :conf:
inconspicuous
I ing hate whistles.
chach
I like whistles :( the whole mechanics is spectacular, a conified metal, with a little ball. It's perfect slit the cool noise it makes... you guys are haters... :(
BTG
everyone hates whistles.
Inertia
whistle hater, right here.:whip:
pkcRAISTLIN
i dont understand why people choose to advertise their obvious lack of rhythm by blowing these cvnts completely out of time with the tune. losers.
SuspicionVandit

easy to whistle

1,2,3, cha cha cha, 1, 2 3, cha cha cha
chach
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit

easy to whistle

1,2,3, cha cha cha, 1, 2 3, cha cha cha

inb4 the DA

Xevious
I mean it's all in good fun... but... why do they have to do it by the mic where it's being recorded. Just a few feet away would drown out the noise so us unfortunate souls who can't experience the music first hand can at least listen to it without the whistle?

Gah....
positronicbrain
I agree it's annoying. I think next time I go to a rave i'll bring my much less offensive aooga horn.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/p...sound_iid.58902

Next time you hear an AOOOOOOOOGA! in a live set, think of me!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement