return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Another sign that the world is growing a vagina.(not for losers born in the 90's)
View this Thread in Original format
all-nite-freak
I'm flipping through the channels and see Sesame Street with no sound. When i see cookie monster, being the half drunk muppet loving that i am, i turn it up thinking hooray c is for more than cunt its for cookie too... and that my miserable impending hangover will be made better buy the loveable blue chocolate chip loving bastard. Then i hear Veggie Monster....what the is this about and how long has this travesty been going on..no wonder kids are shooting up high schools. Jim Henson must be rolling in his grave and i havent been this mad since Trudy from the facts of life got aids. Discuss.
Xenocreator_PG_
I saw a vagina the other day. Seriously, it made my day. I could be all depressed, overworked, sad like a sad emo kid when suddenly BAM, there is a vagina & then BAM im happy again. Thanks vagina, I owe you one! ;)
all-nite-freak
this was so sad for me xeno...the 80's was such a great time top grow up..we had video games that were nothing more than 2 bars and a blip called pong. No one screamed "Finish Him", you just beat the out of the other kid when you lost. Ron Jeremy was still skinny, Samantha Fox's and the Dinobots (how the can you have a transformers movie with no "me grimlock"), and Dano Plato made masturbation fun. The only bad thing about the 80's..hairy vaginas and the Gooch. Willis never deserved those beatings..i know what he was talking about.

ps the Gi Joe movie better not be gay and the guns better shoot blue and red lazers...if Lindsey Lohan plays Scarlet i will kill someone.

RIP Cookie Monster..without your hit song C is For Cookie i'd probably be listening to Sean Paul. Next thing you know Robert Smith will do a song with Good Charlotte.
I hate you god.

V is not for veggie its for vagina:(
pitchf0rk
noob
all-nite-freak
we didnt have internetz we masturbated to the sears catalogue, penthouse forum,beta tapes and muppet babies.
i had a texas instrument and my pants when i got an amiga 3000.

80's>people who use the word noob
we beat up people like you without needing sensitivity training..its why kids wear makeup today.
LoveHate
:(
LoveHate
what if you were born in 91?
all-nite-freak
you fail and liked power rangers
trewqy
I am born in 2001.
DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak

V is not for veggie its for vagina:(

.:haha:

Sesame Street was pretty poor, and I was there in the 80's.

S is for Suckage. I was never really into all the muppet e.

all-nite-freak
spitting image?
knight rider or go home
smakmagik
I know how you feel.
The 80's was a magnificent time to be growing up in. Growing up in present times is so much more tedious and much much much MUCH less fun.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement