return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

Charlie Comben - Comben Harvester (new house/breaks mix)
View this Thread in Original format
Charlie Comben

Tracklist:

1. Paul Kieran - Hollow Tone (Silinder Remix - Comben's Intro Edit)
2. Chanel RS - Saturday (Original Mix)
3. Matt Caseli & Slide - Penthouse Bitch (Shik Stylko Remix)
4. Leon Klein - Big Fish (Original Dub Mix)
5. Quivver - Dancing In Dark Rooms (Original Mix)
6. Nas - Chupito (Original Mix)
7. Platinum - Synthetika (Original Mix)
8. Loja Do Cacao - Canto Indio (Electrybal Mix)
9. Slyde - Get This Good (Original Mix)
10. Kickoz - In Flight (Original Mix)
11. Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness (Marco V Remix - Comben's Flat Edit)
12. Marcella - Who's YOur Nanny (Ravin' Mad Mix)
13. Mauro Picotto - Evribadi (Original Mix)

Download link (sendspace): Charlie Comben - Comben Harvester

Hello, this is the first mix I've posted here.

Just a nice combination of house and breaks, with some good grooves, tech and some nasty electro in there as well, as well as a couple of my own edits. Hopefully some of it you'll know and some of it you won't.

It was made with Ableton Live although there isn't anything particularly clever in there apart from the edits (which I did in Ableton), but I haven't got my CDJ's where I am at the moment, so it's just about the tunes and nothing technical (I normally think theres no point in using Ableton if you're not going to be clever with it but I really wanted to make a mix!)

Tell me what you think!

C.C.
Charlie Comben
I don't want to have to be the sad kid who has to bump his own thread, but...

No one?

63 views and no replies... just one would be nice :p even if it says "sorry mate couldn't be bothered to download it cos the tracklist isn't very interesting" or whatever. I personally reckon I've put some really good stuff on there!
Stu Cox
Like it a lot :) some nice dirty bits in there, that Chupito tune's wicked. Still loving Dancing In Dark Rooms too, Get This Good etc - top stuff.

Can I suggest making your face known a bit more? Comment on other people's mixes etc then they might be a bit more inclined to have a listen to what you've got to offer :)
dj_deltawye
quote:
Originally posted by Stu Cox
Like it a lot :) some nice dirty bits in there, that Chupito tune's wicked. Still loving Dancing In Dark Rooms too, Get This Good etc - top stuff.

Can I suggest making your face known a bit more? Comment on other people's mixes etc then they might be a bit more inclined to have a listen to what you've got to offer :)

That is a very good point, its hard at first when nobody know who you are, but commenting on other peoples mixes is a great idea, listen to mine and i'll listen to yours, etc, etc. So ..... I'll have a listen to yours, and maybe you could listen to my mix. Are you into hardstyle at all, check this mix out (its in the forum as well).

Download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7cygg4

Thanks mate, and enjoy

Deltawye
Mike_Foyle
i really enjoyed this. some clever mixes.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Comben
I don't want to have to be the sad kid who has to bump his own thread, but...

No one?

Don't sweat it man, you'll always get more hits than downloads, and you'll always get more downloads than comments.

I'm grabbing this now, and I'll give it a listen :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement