return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Anyone know where I can download v for vendetta?
View this Thread in Original format
twilightki
I know what you're gonna say, torrents. Beat you to it. But...I'm already downloading 900mb worth of The Pillows albums, and I'm going to download it after I'm done with that. And the V for Vendetta movie is a big file itself, which should take another night or two.

Basically, I don't want to have to wait that long, and put up with all the bull from the torrents. If someone could point me to a website which I can download it from (easier than torrents) or watch it on (http://tv-links.co.uk/ they used to have it on this site, but took it down even though it worked perfectly) I would really appreciate it.

On a side note, If anyone has read the comic, I wish they put the part where he talks to the statue of liberty in the movie. That would have been awesome. But no...can't talk about anarchy in America!

Edit: If someone helps me out, (if they request it) I'll upload the full comic. (It's about 100 and something mb)

THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, I DO NOT DOWNLOAD MUSIC, MOVIES, OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL ILLEGALLY. I WOULD NEVER CONDONE SUCH ACTIVITY, EITHER.

:cool:
Mr.Mystery
Go away. Now.
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by twilightki
I know what you're gonna say, torrents. Beat you to it. But...I'm already downloading 900mb worth of The Pillows albums, and I'm going to download it after I'm done with that. And the V for Vendetta movie is a big file itself, which should take another night or two.

Basically, I don't want to have to wait that long, and put up with all the bull from the torrents. If someone could point me to a website which I can download it from (easier than torrents) or watch it on (http://tv-links.co.uk/ they used to have it on this site, but took it down even though it worked perfectly) I would really appreciate it.

On a side note, If anyone has read the comic, I wish they put the part where he talks to the statue of liberty in the movie. That would have been awesome. But no...can't talk about anarchy in America!

Edit: If someone helps me out, (if they request it) I'll upload the full comic. (It's about 100 and something mb)

THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, I DO NOT DOWNLOAD MUSIC, MOVIES, OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL ILLEGALLY. I WOULD NEVER CONDONE SUCH ACTIVITY, EITHER.

wait, what?

just cause you put a disclaimer doesn't mean you can then break rules
pvdAngel
Buy it.
twilightki
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
wait, what?

just cause you put a disclaimer doesn't mean you can then break rules

The first put was fake. I posted it to describe how people acquire illegal copyrighted material. That's why it's "for informational purposes only".

Understand? :thepirate

quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel
Buy it.

I'm getting pretty close to that option, but buying is always a last resort for me. ;)

Edit: Don't worry about it guys, I'm getting help from a guy on another site I know. I'll still upload the comic if anyone wants it, just say so.
Mr.Mystery
Why are you still here?
twilightki
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Why are you still here?

Because you need to leave. I didn't invite you into my thread in the first place. :mad:

Trance Nutter
:stongue: :stongue:
what a twat
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Because you need to leave. I didn't invite you into my thread in the first place. :mad:

Sorry, but newbies don't carry a lot of authority around here.
pvdAngel
Just buy it. It was released a while back so it should be kicking around in the discount Blockbuster bins somewhere.

Trance Nutter
quote:
I didn't invite you into my thread in the first place.

actually you didn't invite anyone into your thread, so how did you plan on getting an answer?
noikeee
go google "torrents".
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement