return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
So I got dumped by my gf of 4 years
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Horizon
Cause she doesn't want a 'commitment'. LOL. Anyways, I wanted to ask why I don't have a hangover? I mean I'm not a drinker, I never drink and have a low tolerance. I'm 17 and downed 13 beers in about 30 minutes because last night I was going ape when I found out the news, I weigh 155 pounds. My head feels fine today and everything, and I just really lucky or is it possible for some people to never get them? I still feel like today but I'm not going to drink, I never do anyways.
twilightki
Did you drink a lot of fluids besides beer the entire day?

"Cause she doesn't want a 'commitment'. LOL."

That made me laugh....:happy2:
DJ Horizon
quote:
Originally posted by twilightki
Did you drink a lot of fluids besides beer the entire day?

"Cause she doesn't want a 'commitment'. LOL."

That made me laugh....:happy2:
I had a small glass of water that's all. The entire night. I was just laying in bed smashed out of my mind, going for a piss once in a while.
Ted Promo
Because there's a hole in your heart where the alcohol drained :(
DJ Horizon
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
Because there's a hole in your heart where the alcohol drained :(
I guess lol, but dude picture your gf dumping you right now in your head, assuming you have one. That'll you up really good =/... The worst thing is 2 days ago I was laying down with her in bed just talking and whatever, and she said she loved me.
Spacey Orange
look on the bright side, your girlfriend dumped you.
Ted Promo
Yeah, it'd suck. But I was being serious. I know science.

And I wouldn't worry about it too much, there's always mail-order, and they pretty much have to love you or else you can deport them back to an igloo.
Taranis
My hangovers are really random, I can be totally trashed and high out of my mind, yet wake up fine the next day, then I'll have a couple beers one night and wake up in the morning wishing I could cut my own head off.

Sucks about your GF. Remember, nothing gets chicks wanting to come back to you quite like getting smashed and drunk dialling them at 3am.
LoveHate
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Horizon
I'm 17 and downed 13 beers in about 30 minutes

Non-alcoholic, I presume.

getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
look on the bright side, your girlfriend dumped you.
get out there and have a good time. You're free now and you're only 17. Did you really expect a relationship that started when you were 13 to last forever... Assuming you aren't Mormon, because they're just weird like that.
Ted Promo
quote:
Originally posted by Taranis
Remember, nothing gets chicks wanting to come back to you quite like getting smashed and drunk dialling them at 3am.

Or if you wait in the adjacent foliage where she resides, jump out at her when she's leaving to pick up some freshly squeezed baguettes, and perform some strenuous surprise sex on her.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
Privacy Statement