return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

 
Love parade
View this Thread in Original format
knowname
Couple questions.

When is PVD coming out and where? If I would like to get a hotel room, any good recommendations? Any promos on said hotel rooms? How much are love parade tickets, and are they only charging for the night show, or do you get all day passes? Ty.
DjWoody
PVD will be in San Franciso on Friday, Sept 28th.
rizo
see: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=426594



he's only playing at club 1015 and not on a float as he has a gig the next day in LA. The parade itself is the next day and its free!
DjWoody
Hmmm, that don't necessarily means he can't play on a float. The first Love Parade, I remember Christian Smith played on a float until around 5pm, than he played at Avalon in LA the same night. But I doubt PVD will play on a float since he seems to turn away from Love Fest.
knowname
quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
PVD will be in San Franciso on Friday, Sept 28th.


Love parade is the next day right? so basically I have to choose one or the other.
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by knowname
Couple questions.

When is PVD coming out and where? If I would like to get a hotel room, any good recommendations? Any promos on said hotel rooms? How much are love parade tickets, and are they only charging for the night show, or do you get all day passes? Ty.


As Stated PVD is at 1015 Friday.

Love Parade is the next day. The Parade itself is Free. The After Party is not. You need Tickets for that!

For Hotel rooms it is getting harder and harder to find them. Find one close to the Civic Center and BOOK NOW!
knowname
quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
As Stated PVD is at 1015 Friday.

Love Parade is the next day. The Parade itself is Free. The After Party is not. You need Tickets for that!

For Hotel rooms it is getting harder and harder to find them. Find one close to the Civic Center and BOOK NOW!


Good lookin out. I forgot how awesome this place is, didn't post for over a year and I missed out on hella parties. TA FOR LIFE YO!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
 
Privacy Statement