return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
John 00 Fleming GTG August 2007
View this Thread in Original format
SeventhSense
If you havent listened to this set.... holy crap!!! I highly recommend grabbin it. Unfortunately I dont have a nifty way of providing it to you all, if someone else were to be so kind as to post it....
Hypersky
Here you go.

Global Trance Grooves Episode 52

By popular request this month's episode features an exclusive two hour set by John"00"Fleming and offers a preview of brand new material by Chakra, Wizzy Noise, and 00.db (JOOF collaboration with the Digital Blonde).

01: 0.0db - Intro
02: Sun Control Species - Kick Me Shake Me
03: Vibrasphere - Isolation
04: ID
05: ID Wizzy remix of Chakra? "Take off to infinity"
06: ID "Pulses in my vein"
07: Perfect Stranger - Ode Au Sol (Vibrasphere remix)
08: Human Blue - A La Carte
09: Wizzy Noise
10: Chakra - The Pretenders
11: Xerox & Illumination - Creature of the Night
12: Astral Projection - The Prophecy
13: Nicholas Bennison - Turbomachinery (0.0db remix)
14: ID (Prosper or Wizzy)
15: Binary Finary - 1998 (Protoculture remix)
16: John 00 Fleming & Wizzy Noise - Cydonia
17: John 00 Fleming - Tour de Trance

----- DOWNLOAD -----
lex400sc
woohoo, thanks raoul! :cool:
Electrophile
Ahhhh, this will get me through a long and lonely shift today.
Hypersky
Check out track 14. Its absolutely stunning.
Electrophile
quote:
Originally posted by Hypersky
Check out track 14. Its absolutely stunning.

I'm actually listening to it right now. Simply amazing piece. It is definitely Wizzy. It almost sounds like a re-mix of a Save the Robot track.

This is one of, if not the best GTGs. This had made me forget the less than favorable conditions I am working in at the moment.

Any news on a release of the Protoculture remix of Binary Finary or will it just remain a bootleg that only the privileged can get their hands on?
Hypersky
Dunno, I think Nate might release it at some point. Johns been hammering it for months. I'll find out.
gypsygirl
awww thank you! and a quality post on a quality dj!!! unlike the 8 million other threads on here right now!!!! :D

raoul, did you see john and CL will be spinning together in atlanta in october????????? i seriously wanna take a "road trip" for that one. wanna meet me there????????
Hypersky
I'd love to. Lets do it. :)
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by Hypersky
I'd love to. Lets do it. :)

checking finances now. i'll keep you posted. you know, they should really pay teachers more than they do! i mean with all the partying and traveling i do, it gets pretty expensive :D

SeventhSense
Thanks for the Tracklist and link, j00f needs some westcoast dates. never seen the guy but absolutely love his sets. None of my friends like the dark stuff but I cant help but get the tingle in my bones everytime i hear his stuff. My favorite set right now for sure.
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by SeventhSense
Thanks for the Tracklist and link, j00f needs some westcoast dates. never seen the guy but absolutely love his sets. None of my friends like the dark stuff but I cant help but get the tingle in my bones everytime i hear his stuff. My favorite set right now for sure.

he's playing the lovefest afterparty in SF at the end of september
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement