return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
[Photos]: Avaland: Mr. C, Adultnapper, Dollz at Play, Luke Solomon & DROOG.August18
View this Thread in Original format
|Thrax|
http://www.csoltis.com/photos/

http://www.csoltis.com/photos/avalon070818/
Miss Julia
Thanks for the pics Chris. The background of Avalon looked like the flyer. I'm so pissed off that I had to leave early last night (My dad is coming to visit me any minute now, and I swear he does it on purpose every sunday so I won't stay out late).

Anyway, those chic DJ's were rocking. I left at 1:30am, right when the party was getting started. Didn't even get to see Mr. C or Adultnapper. :sadgreen:

Here is a pic I took of the shirt that Ryan (Musikjunky) was wearing last night :p

bas

lol American Idol
pointer
last night was unquestionably one of the most rocking techno nights at Avalon in a LONG time.

Sycophant Slags are ing awesome. Can't wait for standard rooftop today. Outta here.

rob.
Clovis
Droogs held it DOWN. I left around 1am to go to a house party where I had a great time, wished I could have stayed later @ Avalon though. Music started off great, I'm sure it only got better.
djgilla

Someone is falling asleep on the job!!!
djFEI-FEI
yup...2 hour party animal there in full effect
72hrpartyanimal
quote:
Originally posted by pointer
last night was unquestionably one of the most rocking techno nights at Avalon in a LONG time.

agreed!!!!

Im not really a big techno fan... unless its played really well..

dont know what the hell im talking about

but what ever mr. C was playing was ripp'n!!!

really impressed me!

and i dont know what it is, but a lot of techno dj's still play vinyl

kudos for them!
bas
quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
agreed!!!!

Im not really a big techno fan... unless its played really well..

dont know what the hell im talking about

but what ever mr. C was playing was ripp'n!!!

really impressed me!

and i dont know what it is, but a lot of techno dj's still play vinyl

kudos for them!

Are you going to address your 2 hour party animal insult? I thought that was really funny. Well done Fei Fei :stongue:
72hrpartyanimal
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Are you going to address your 2 hour party animal insult? I thought that was really funny. Well done Fei Fei :stongue:

yo, i was tired!

i work hard for the money!!

soooo hard for the money!

(name that tune...)

djgilla
I believe that pic was taken after he did the patron shot. Billy you better get ready for Lovefest because you are not going to get off easy that weekend! We got 3 days of pure tequilla!!!
djFEI-FEI
and 3 days of vodka.....

thanks bas ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement