return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

First Time in Miami HELP!!!
View this Thread in Original format
TranceMamon
Hey Guys!

This will be my first time in Miami, and will be coming from Texas to party from Thursday August 23rd thru Sunday August 26th. Can you guys fill me in on which clubs are a "must" for a first-time Texas T.A. visiting Miami?

Some clubs that I have come across from word-of-mouth and from the internet are the following: I am sure there are other great clubs in Miami, that I just don't know about...so if you guys could let me know of the other clubs worth going to, I would really appreciat it.

1. Crobar: What day of the week? What kind of EDM?
2. Space: What day of the week? What kind of EDM?
3. Nikki Beach? " "
4. Pacha? " "
5. Mansion? " "

Many thanks! Looking forward to partying in Miami!!!
Ciao-
Mario.
MeLLyMeL
Space = Saturday night but Sunday Mornings are much more fun. 5 am + on Sunday morns ;) [house]

Nikki Beach - Saturday or Sunday afternoon till night. Best known for their mojito's. Worth the 12 bucks. [house]

Pacha - In New York. Your friend was on crack for telling you there was a Pacha in Miami.

Mansion - I used to love Wednesday nights. It is pretty freaking packed but no EDM there unless its a special night. Mostly 30 mins hip hop/ 30 mins of spanish / 30 mins of cheesy house and start all over.

If you are looking for Trance.. right next door to "Cameo" [old Crobar] is a club called Blue. This saturday Edgar V will be there along with 2 of the best locals in Miami. Plus you can meet tons of TA's there.
:toocool:
LiquidX
Crobar is now Cameo.. not sure about their formats now. A wild guess is they play House
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement