return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

For those of you who went to NYC this past weekend...
View this Thread in Original format
Wenddy
I hope you had as much fun as I did!!

Victor, thanks again for your awesome set! :)

Relik, great to FINALLY meet you lol

Kaenow, I can't wait till this weekend! :)
DjKaenow
Thanks Wenddy..It was great seeing you...
DJReLiK2424
Nice meeting you too...Rebel was outta hand!!
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by DJReLiK2424
Nice meeting you too...Rebel was outta hand!!

You went to Rebel and didn't go to Love?

wtf is wrong with you!:conf:

I still haven't gone to Rebel :tongue2
av1
Any of you go see PVD @ CP?
MeLLyMeL
I didn't.

Everyone else in this thread did.

I did get to see Thrillseekers \o/
DJReLiK2424
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
You went to Rebel and didn't go to Love?

wtf is wrong with you!:conf:

I still haven't gone to Rebel :tongue2

Well i went along with Vlad and Kaenow...I was drunk as anyways and didn't even know where or how to get to Love :stongue:
cl0wnz0r
yea rebel was excellent, but i was too tired for love on friday night after the 3 deluges of rain at pvd. btw, i'm Vlad :P
av1
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I didn't.

Everyone else in this thread did.

I did get to see Thrillseekers \o/

Why not? Heard it was insane & checked out some vids online and confirmed it looked crazy

Well Thrillseekers must have been a good alternative, without the major crowd of PVD
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by av1
Why not? Heard it was insane & checked out some vids online and confirmed it looked crazy

Well Thrillseekers must have been a good alternative, without the major crowd of PVD

My luck. I wasn't going to pay for it cuz Tom got us on the list for last years PvD Summer Stage.

3 days before I go I fuking fractured my foot so I had to post pone my trip.

This year thinking we would get on the list.. we didn't buy tickets. Because of the cd release and all that mumbo jumbo they couldn't add to many ppl on the list.

we fail.

But Steve Helstrip is so freaking awesome. He is one crazy tiny man behind the deck. He played this one song that srsly sounded like 1 step before Sensation Black [crazy techy ]

He played the new Simon Patterson.. Synaesthesia [omg i died].. Ferry's - Beautiful.. and just a bunch more I can't remember.

PvD will be up here in October.. You bet your ass i'll be at that one!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement