return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
1015 FOLSOM Lovefest afterpary Sat Sept 29th
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Taj
Mecca82
taj... IM again!!! hmmm put them on late.. hahaha... or put ish late.. haha.. im going to love fest afterparty this time, but 1015 afterwards =)... btw, where's my astrix? lol... and go get J00f too!!!!!!!! i will totally ditch love fest hahaahah :D
crischil
Wow! Infected Mushroom! I just saw them at Vanguard Saturday. A treat indeed! Where will the stage be set up? In front of the booth?
rizo
quote:
Originally posted by crischil
Wow! Infected Mushroom! I just saw them at Vanguard Saturday. A treat indeed! Where will the stage be set up? In front of the booth?
back of the main room on the stage



crischil
That works! I forsee not a lot of breathing room in there that night!
DaveT
OK, this completely throws me off of where an act who is scheduled to be here that week is playing.

Hmmmmm...
DJ Taj
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
OK, this completely throws me off of where an act who is scheduled to be here that week is playing.

Hmmmmm...


What exactly are you referring to?
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj
What exactly are you referring to?


http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&pagenumber=63
DJ Taj
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&pagenumber=63


Thanks. I figured it out after i posted. Doh!!!:whip:
DJ Taj
ADDED TO LINEUP...

GARETH EMERY!!!

:crazy: :tongue3 :eyes: :gsmile: :eyespop:

y2yen
omfgggg GTR!
Andrieux
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj
ADDED TO LINEUP...

GARETH EMERY!!!

:crazy: :tongue3 :eyes: :gsmile: :eyespop:


OH YES!

Will mos def be stoppin by in the latter part of the night with the whole crew! :eyespop:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement