return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The Official SF Love Parade/Fest Meet-Up Thread
View this Thread in Original format
idoru
Alright, folks. This year it seems we have even more people coming in from out of town than we have before. In keeping with tradition, it's probably easiest to keep it at the same spot as the last two years.

Time: 10:30AM, an hour before the music starts
101 4th St (On the corner of 4th and Mission)

The performance stage worked great the first meet, but last year there was a band playing so I think we should play it safe and have the meet at the same spot of the park as last year. Gather inside that red circle! Oh, and it's only about a five minute walk to the start of the parade from the park.
henryv
im down for that :)
rizo
if i leave 1015 early the night before and find a place to crash in the city ill try to make it :)
butterfly
sounds good.
henryv
Is this the same spot as last year?
Psiweaver
I'm down with it. I'll be bringing a ing huge group though.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by henryv
Is this the same spot as last year?

Yep. I've gone ahead and updated the post with all of the information. :)
lex400sc
we should probably coordinate a general meeting spot at the civic center plaza (also) since people will be arriving at different times and following different floats. i will definitely not be up and at it at 10:30 on saturday morning :toothless last year i met up with the parade on market @ stockton. i always see tas hanging around the lobby of bill graham behind the spundae float mingling throughout the day...
sweetcandy girl
Does the parade start at 11:30 or 12. For the last 2 years I am at the Spundae float before it starts :disbelief
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
Does the parade start at 11:30 or 12. For the last 2 years I am at the Spundae float before it starts :disbelief

Music starts at 11:30, parade starts at noon.

idoru
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
we should probably coordinate a general meeting spot at the civic center plaza (also) since people will be arriving at different times and following different floats. i will definitely not be up and at it at 10:30 on saturday morning :toothless last year i met up with the parade on market @ stockton. i always see tas hanging around the lobby of bill graham behind the spundae float mingling throughout the day...

Every year when the parades first arrive at the civic center we have sat and hung out on the steps of the museum to the right just behind the main entrance, behind the portables. They usually put the larger acts on later in the day, so maybe meet there towards the beginning so nobody misses people they want to see?
in2muzikk
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Every year when the parades first arrive at the civic center we have sat and hung out on the steps of the museum to the right just behind the main entrance, behind the portables. They usually put the larger acts on later in the day, so maybe meet there towards the beginning so nobody misses people they want to see?

This sounds like a good idea...I'm never up early enough to make the first TA meetup in the Metreon park (especially now with PVD there on Friday night)! We should get some TA wristbands (like the Lance Armstrong ones) or something to ID us there though...lol

Edit: Consider it done (click the pic)!

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement