return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
well.. that's one way to blow a mind.
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
so yeah, i'm walking to my friend's house the other day. i had just smoked a bowl of this cron weed (white widow..mm.) so it's fair to say i was quite stoned. so i'm nearing his house, and i happen to glance over at the bus stop that is located just outside of his property. these two men in black business suits come walking up -seemingly out of nowhere- and stop at the bus stop. not that that was weird in itself, but it was strange to see men like that in the neighbourhood that it was. it's an older part of the city, with little no corporate business to be found for miles. so i ignore it, because really..they're just taking the bus. then i look over at the stop again not 10 seconds and later and *poof* thy're gone. comepletly disappeared. they didn't walk either way up any street, they didn't go into a house. they were just.. gone.

so yeah, i was a little tripped out, to say the least. :eek:
AnotherWay83
drugs are bad for you...:D
{b.s.e.}
haha i've read that somewhere, i think..:D

seriously though, i know what i saw, or didn't for that matter.
they just...disappeared.:conf:
Roach
If you smoked a little bit more you probably would have seen a flying saucer come down on them and beam them out ;)
ExcelonGT
HAHAHAH

White Widow is DEFINATLY the ShiznittleBamsnipsnapsnap!!!
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by ExcelonGT
HAHAHAH

White Widow is DEFINATLY the ShiznittleBamsnipsnapsnap!!!

-sally!
Juricimo
b.s.e.

i love your stories, but this one had NO climax to it......

hmmm....still interesting to read...

>JM<
{b.s.e.}
that;s why it's so weird! they just vanished.
lMIlk
you see that in movies alot
Dmatrox
10 seconds eh? time is relative ;)

Vivid Boy
White widow roxxxxxxxx! i got a steady hookup for it...love it

best weed ive ever smoked was some keamu weed from a friend...and we were told not to smoke large quantities...so we forgot abt that lil detail and rolled huge cannons of the ....i have never been stoned like that in my life thats all i can say lol..most likely laced but still one of my al time favorite smoking expierences
biznology
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
White widow roxxxxxxxx! i got a steady hookup for it...love it

best weed ive ever smoked was some keamu weed from a friend...and we were told not to smoke large quantities...so we forgot abt that lil detail and rolled huge cannons of the ....i have never been stoned like that in my life thats all i can say lol..most likely laced but still one of my al time favorite smoking expierences

heh! yeah i remember last summer when my friend came up on some AK47. he was warned that it was one hit n you quit. we were pissed off from not having smoked in a day, so we took bongloads. then we threw hersheys kisses at each other and ran around. that stuff was awesome, no paranoia, blown out, and no snacking. i havent been that high since i first started...ahhh memories/

i also had some Northern Lights in Denmark, but i coulda had alot more! that stuff was the bomb too/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement