return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Easiest TIESTO CHOP ever!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
PvDoBseSSioN
jupiterone
ballmouse
That looks like a shirt those emo boys who wear tight girly pants wear. Only missing the gigantic studded belt...
lücid
wow, i never really thought Bidor/Rinster looked much like Tiesto until i saw that photo.
bas
Tiesto looks a little bit like Tongy in that picture :wtf:
SuspicionVandit
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:/. I was thinking of having the shirt rip open to reveal a superman costume with a picture of Cor Fijneman as the insignia. but easy stuff is easy.
Lilith
Darkarbiter
*Were

Isn't there a Tiesto chop thread allready?
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Darkarbiter
*Were

Isn't there a Tiesto chop thread allready?

*already :p

Of course. And there will surely be many more. His face and general physical appearance lend themselves extremely well to chopping.

I'll make one later on, I'm on the laptop at the moment, and hate using the touch pad for photoshop :/
Lilith
There's always going to be multiple Tiesto chop threads, it's what we do on TA, fighting the system will only get you heckled, like my nearest and dearest did seeing me misuse/abuse english. Apparently I'm a 'spastic' :crazy:

Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith

Lol!

How's your weekend Lilith?
Lilith
Weeks end now?
After about 10days straight of assessing and auditing, doing my own finances on the side. I'll have a week end... sometime next week when my angry, unwell, sick, premenstrual ass just falls over and I refuse to get out of bed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement