return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 
DJ Eddie G & friends @ Blue 9/1/07
View this Thread in Original format
DarkAngel
Oh yeah. Time to rock it out again with DJ Eddie G, Twink, Eyekon, Pete Sake and me in another all night trance and progressive trance xtravaganza.

As always, no cover the whole night. Doors open @ 10.

DA

*EDIT* And chach is not allowed to post in this thread unless he submits a notarized letter and affidavit stating he is going and actually showing up.
Eyekon
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Oh yeah. Time to rock it out again with DJ Eddie G, Twink, Eyekon, Pete Sake and me in another all night trance and progressive trance xtravaganza.

As always, no cover the whole night. Doors open @ 10.

DA

*EDIT* And chach is not allowed to post in this thread unless he submits a notarized letter and affidavit stating he is going and actually showing up.

tru :) video huh? should be interestinggggggg

lol hey da..mind keeping it anywhere under 144 for me this time? lol seriously man i like my ears on my head not hanging off my headphones when im done playing...lol
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Eyekon
tru :) video huh? should be interestinggggggg

lol hey da..mind keeping it anywhere under 144 for me this time? lol seriously man i like my ears on my head not hanging off my headphones when im done playing...lol

hahahahah

Send me those pics you took and I'll consider it! :p
Eyekon
send me far away and ill consider sending the pics!

:stongue:

btw- im me. i have somethin for u
bdr222
nice!

lmao @ the FEC train with Eddie's name on it. that's awesome.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Eyekon
send me far away and ill consider sending the pics!

:stongue:

btw- im me. i have somethin for u

What would that be? I need the pics! :whip:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
nice!

lmao @ the FEC train with Eddie's name on it. that's awesome.

I shot that pic by my job and gave it to Eddie. He did the rest. :)
ikhouvanu
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
*EDIT* And chach is not allowed to post in this thread unless he submits a notarized letter and affidavit stating he is going and actually showing up.[/color][/b][/i]

LOL!!
DarkAngel
New updated flyer....

Live audio AND video? Goddamn, someone's (<-) gonna have a heart attack this night. :nervous:
DarkAngel
Another new flyer.

I don't look too happy in that pic ROFL. Oh well, it!

Tomorrow night!
:nervous:
LiquidX
I'll try my best on going ( since my unofficial road trip got cancelled ) So I hope to see you guys :-)

DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
I'll try my best on going ( since my unofficial road trip got cancelled ) So I hope to see you guys :-)

I do happen to have a couple of tracks I know you love and I'll play them if you make it out tomorrow...:D :D
DarkAngel
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement