return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

Melodic trance set - tranceaddict producers inside
View this Thread in Original format
Trance Android
It's been a long time since I had chance to play on the decks due to a punishing work schedule & severe technical issues.

Anyways I finally had chance to fire up the decks & record something, essentially a bunch of my favourite tracks bought over the last 6 months along with a few gems from the producer forums.

Please feel free to DOWNLOAD if you wanna. Any comments "rating or slating" gladly appreciated :)

Many thanks to the unsung heroes in the producer forum for the tracks, keep up the awesome work :)

Cheers

Daniel Blanks - Physical (Inertia Remix) [Discover Digital]
Nitrous Oxide - Orient Express [Anjunabeats]
Alex Chilcott - From Above [tranceaddict.com]
Nitrous Oxide - Morning Light [Anjunabeats]
Oliver Smith - Nimbus [Anjunabeats]
Sunclyder - Walk In Clouds [tranceaddict.com]
Kimito Lopez - Sub Runner [Intuition Recordings]
John Huijbers - Wanting You (Original Mix) [Alter Ego Pure]
Marninx - Aire Azul (Estiva pres Sunover Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
Super8 & DJTab - Suru (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
Orjan Nilsen pres O & R - Beat Design [Enhanced Recordings]
K.N.O.B - King Of Sequence [tr-ance.com]
Darkarbiter
Hmm haven't heard a straight "Trance" set in quite a while. I'd like to hear some of our producers songs so I'll dl this one.
pkcRAISTLIN
downloading. but, in future, a direct link to the mix is preferable to having to find it on your site ;)
-_1_--Ben--_1_-
mix was good, the tracks were not so special unfortunatly
Trance Android
Thanks for taking the time to listen, appreciate it & all your comments :)

Not the newest tracks in the world but I only just had the opportunity to use some of the tracks I bought over the last 6 months plus I wanted to use a few tracks form the ta producer forum :)

Cheers then, thanks again

Matt
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement