return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Can you listen to Techno in the morning?
View this Thread in Original format
diggerz
discuss.
noikeee
Yes. When i had early morning classes i used to play aggressive livesets loud in the car to keep myself awake. Slower stuff, like deep house, sounded much better for the occasion, but i always thought it made me less alert.
jonSun
Been jammin Dave Clarke live@ Lowlands 8/2007 for the past hour. Gotta jet to work soon & im in a great mood. :toothless
Scoops
I don't see why not.

I have a Marco Bailey set playing rite now in my office and its not even 9am
diggerz
interesting...
trewqy
I just love listening to dave the drummer when i go to work. Feels like i'm gonna rip the day to shreds.
diggerz
I prefer any radio station, because of the occassional news flash and constant commercial breaks that keep your mind focused on other things. If i put a set on, my mind will probably drift away and I will turn into this whole other neurotic person haha. It's :eyespop:
Cloudburst
Darude is my favorite techno.
trewqy
quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
I prefer any radio station, because of the occassional news flash and constant commercial breaks that keep your mind focused on other things. If i put a set on, my mind will probably drift away and I will turn into this whole other neurotic person haha. It's :eyespop:

I hate morning radio the most. I hate radio in general but morning radio is like 80% of the time u listen to the DJs ramble about how sucky your life is and that its ok cause these guys will cheer you up with some 80s boy george tune...after these commercial break.

I mean seriously.
noikeee
quote:
Originally posted by trewqy
I hate morning radio the most. I hate radio in general but morning radio is like 80% of the time u listen to the DJs ramble about how sucky your life is and that its ok cause these guys will cheer you up with some 80s boy george tune...after these commercial break.

I mean seriously.

and "fun facts".. did you know you swallow 6 spiders during sleep in your entire life lolololol

and radio people interviewing each others about how awesome they are

and the location of traffic jams everywhere (ok useful, but depressing)

i can't stand listening to the radio at all..

ChemEnhanced
I listen to hardcore on my way to work in the morning....techno is normally an afternoon thing and trance is bedtime.
diggerz
quote:
Originally posted by noikeee
and "fun facts".. did you know you swallow 6 spiders during sleep in your entire life lolololol

and radio people interviewing each others about how awesome they are

and the location of traffic jams everywhere (ok useful, but depressing)

i can't stand listening to the radio at all..

being a radio dj at 7 am must be a tough (dirty) job indeed. And you can't use a mexicant.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement