return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Saturday, September 8 Localized at Vision
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Dave T
Saturday, September 08, 2007

.:LOCALIZED V. 2.0:.

Yep it's that time again! Localized is growing to become one of Vision's best nights as we bring you Chicago's hottest local talent together in one night under one roof. Localized is the only night in Chicago that offers the big room Saturday night experience to local dj's in the city. These parties are gaining momentum every month as we let our locals provide the main room beats all night. As always it's FREE entry before midnight with RSVP, so be sure to come out and support your favorite locals and have a blast doing it! Debauchery mandatory!

Darin Epsilon

Rubin Roche

Dave T

SKS

Topher Jones

Bobby Davis

.:HIP-HOP & DANCE FAV'S:.

DJ SPIN [B96 | dj-spin.com]

DJ Mach 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:GENERAL ADMISSION & RSVP:.

General Admission: $20

Reduced Admission: Free before Midnight / $10

RSVP @ www.visionnightclub.com

To make a Private Table Reservation call Joe B. at 312-504-9400

Celebrating a special occasion?
Call Cat Gildea at 312-266-1944 for info on our personal party packages
I'd say our quaint little website is well represented. :)
DJ Dave T
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I'd say our quaint little website is well represented. :)

I'd have to agree!
Quadlow
Nice one, rock it out Darin.

... on a side note I wish I could stay in Chicago for the weekend. I have two job interviews in Chicago on Friday but I have to come home to flyer for my party. Wish me good luck.
trance-ecj
should be there!
darin epsilon
TA madness in store!!

Quadlow you're thinking of moving down to Chi?
Topher Jones
Pumped for this on Saturday....Going to be testing out a few of my new tunes which will be fun....:)
cervy
:D
UWM
As my last three months of unburned beatport purchases and other music have been lost I'm in the works of coming up with something quite fun. :D

delobbo
looking fwd 2 it!

Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by darin epsilon
TA madness in store!!

Quadlow you're thinking of moving down to Chi?

It has been something I have considered for the last year or so. I got my BBA in Marketing in 2005 but there is nothing in Advertising and Marketing in Detroit so I haven’t done anything with it the last two years. I just started applying to jobs in Chicago two weeks ago and now I have an interview for an Account Executive position and a Junior Account Executive position on Friday for two different companies.

If all goes well I will be making the move. I will keep you guys posted for sure on how it goes and if well I will be jumping ship and making the move.

On a side note if anyone works in the Marketing and Advertising field and knows any companies hiring hit me up. ~ End Highjack ~

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
As my last three months of unburned beatport purchases and other music have been lost I'm in the works of coming up with something quite fun. :D

That’s suck so bad. I have all my beatport tracks on my external hardrive and I’m always praying that it doesn’t crash or something. I don’t even want to know how many tracks I have on the hardrive, I think I would cry … all … night … long … lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement