return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

TOTA help needed for WMC 2008
View this Thread in Original format
electro88
Hey I plan on going to WMC 08 this year, and I was wondering what age limit im I looking for to attend the events (excluding Ultra Festival)... I plan on booking early so just want a heads up. Thanks.
nchs09
Mattivi
there is no point in coming to miami unless you are 21. ultra is pretty much all you will be able to do, and its not the festival it used to be. your better off to go panama city with the rest of the youngins to chase patch and get bagged to oblivion.
epdarks
FAKE ID... If you don't have a fake don't bother coming to Miami.
Mattivi
quote:
Originally posted by epdarks

dont know about that one, with that kids babyface(see avatar) he would probably get hassled buying a pack of newports:wtf:
ikhouvanu
quote:
Originally posted by epdarks

^very true. I need to get one in order to go to the WMC events. It sucks though :( It should just be 18+...
hiram
you can get away with a fake at WMC b/c its all about the money for the clubs. some pool parties at the beach dont even card
ikhouvanu
quote:
Originally posted by hiram
you can get away with a fake at WMC b/c its all about the money for the clubs. some pool parties at the beach dont even card

You sure about that? I heard they were pretty strict with the whole fake ID situations.
Iron Fist
The only all ages events that will be at WMC that I know of (not including UMF) will be in store gigs if there are any.

This past year Benny Benassi, David Guetta and Ferry Corsten played at the FYE in South Beach and Above & Beyond played at the Apple Store a few blocks north.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement